Fisher Out??? R U Serious!!!

I'm hearing Coach Fisher has been released!? If this is true, what a shame it is! Here's a guy who cared about the program and was in the process of turning it around, having them compete in the city, and u oust him!? WOW! Instead u keep a fossil who prides himself on finishing 3rd in the city! I feel for fisher,the team and all involved with the program! Finally u have something other than softball and baseball to get excited about and u put the program 10 steps back! Great job ellet!

I'm hearing Coach Fisher has been released!? If this is true, what a shame it is! Here's a guy who cared about the program and was in the process of turning it around, having them compete in the city, and u oust him!? WOW! Instead u keep a fossil who prides himself on finishing 3rd in the city! I feel for fisher,the team and all involved with the program! Finally u have something other than softball and baseball to get excited about and u put the program 10 steps back! Great job ellet!

its a shame fisher was a great man and a coach

She Can Do That? Did She Ever Attend Game? What Does Boe Athletic Director Do??? What Does A This
Principal Know About Basketball???

Yes she is retiring, she is trying to push him out to get one of her friends in the job before she goes. Absolute joke.. And the guy she wants to replace him with has no head coaching experience, was the freshman coach 2 years ago but quit half way through the season..

Wow! If this is true, Ellet basketball will slip back into the dark ages.
Might be time for a community rally on this one.

i heard that kevin lance a history teacher at the school is in the running for the position along with merring who coaches girls varsity at the school..... also heard joe wolijk or however u spell his name was mentioned to but rumors say he doesnt want the job cause ellet sucks and has no pride.......

it doesn't matter who is in the running...it should not be happening! This is the biggest bunch of BS that Ellet has done, and they do a lot! Fisher has done so much for the Ellet program. What the hell is APS thinking to let a principal who is retiring in a week fire a coach who has done nothing but good for the program. So many rumors spreading about why, and I hear Fisher was never even given a reason...no one will tell him! Fired in a FN email, give me a break APS!!! Now they are going to let that same B principal pick a new coach when from my knowledge she has never been to one basketball game, and will not even be the principal...come on! I agree with Orangeman 89...sounds like the Ellet community needs to stand up for once and say we are not going to let you do this to our kids again....come on people...send letters to the board, call the school, call the board, make them do the right thing! From what I hear it is not a done deal...it is not too late!

it doesn't matter who is in the running...it should not be happening! This is the biggest bunch of BS that Ellet has done, and they do a lot! Fisher has done so much for the Ellet program. What the hell is APS thinking to let a principal who is retiring in a week fire a coach who has done nothing but good for the program. So many rumors spreading about why, and I hear Fisher was never even given a reason...no one will tell him! Fired in a FN email, give me a break APS!!! Now they are going to let that same B principal pick a new coach when from my knowledge she has never been to one basketball game, and will not even be the principal...come on! I agree with Orangeman 89...sounds like the Ellet community needs to stand up for once and say we are not going to let you do this to our kids again....come on people...send letters to the board, call the school, call the board, make them do the right thing! From what I hear it is not a done deal...it is not too late!

your right its total BS fisher busted his to turn the program around at ellet he coached with so much pride and passion its a shame that this has to happen. he was even getting kids into summer basketball leagues so they could get better his whole life was the ellet basketball program. and for a principal to do this and not even the AD or board of ED is complete stupidness and mark if your reading this ur the best coach that the ellet basketball program has seen in a while and you should fight to keep your job and ill be right there with you cause this is BULL

I hear Fisher is out because he didn't make his players go to study tables for the "right" amount of time. The Ellet principal has no idea what she is doing and she "very rarely" attends sporting events. It takes time to bring a failing program to the top but if Fisher would of been allowed to keep his job you would have seen a successful basketball team at Ellet in the future. This is a simple case of somebody wanting to use their power because they have the power.

Job is no longer posted. Did Fisher retain the job after re-applying which was the hot rumor around Ellet a few weeks ago?