Fed Championship

thebigguy

Congrats to Donny and the Viking team and coaches on another Fed League Championship. Keep things going and win the title outright with a win at the Polar Bear Stadium.

every one was celebrating Fri and im like we still gotta win one more....who wants to share the title especially with of all teams Mckinley (alright sharing with Jackson would be worse ;) ) H-O-O-V-E-R!!!

every one was celebrating Fri and im like we still gotta win one more....who wants to share the title especially with of all teams Mckinley (alright sharing with Jackson would be worse ;) ) H-O-O-V-E-R!!!

Actually, I would rather share the FLC with Jackson than McK.

Just wondering, how would you guys do against Massillon? i'm not trying to start anything. its just that i get the impression that Massillon thinks they are too good for the fed. league.

Just wondering, how would you guys do against Massillon? i'm not trying to start anything. its just that i get the impression that Massillon thinks they are too good for the fed. league.

Wooboy...you sure you want to open up that can of worms? That dead horse has beaten here MANY times...lol.

Too good for the Federal League? They aren't even good enough to make the playoffs...

Another pennant to hang from the roof at Memorial Stadium. It is great to win it by going unbeaten in the league. This is a special group of kids who adapted well to some outstanding coaching. Congratulations.