Fantasy Football 2023

I made some trades this week to add Chase and Olave. I now have the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks from our draft (Chase, CMC & Ekeler).

12 team keeper (3 keeps) league. not PPR

QB J.Allen*
RB Pollard*
RD Swift or B.Hall
WR J.Chase*
WR DJ Moore
WR Nacua or N.Collins
TE Waller

* my keeps

I am 2-5. #1 in scoring and #12 in defense. Next 3 weeks i play crappy teams, hopefully nothing stupid happens and i can get back into the race.

What did you giv up?
Our league is a little different in that you can carry over two players each year that were drafted in the 10th round or later. We found that this gets people to pay attention late in drafts. To carry them over, you give up the pick in the same round they were picked. Free agents are carried over as last, 16th, rounders. As teams start to fade, they make trades for carry overs. I had Puka Nacua off of waivers which means he can be kept for a 16th rounder next year and Zay Flowers for a 10th. A guy traded me Chase and Aaron Jones for Nacua and Olave for Zay Flowers. I got the 4th pick in the draft for my 2nd and 4th round picks. 10 team league.

My roster is now:
QB- Burrow, Smith
RB- McCaffrey, Ekeler, Jones, Bigsby, Mitchell, Herbert
WR- Chase, Olave, Evans, Ridley, Lockett, Reed, Thomas
TE- Andrews
K- Elliott

Trade offer from someone zach moss isiah kc rb Trevor Lawrence. for Jalen hurts and rasheem mostert.What you think?

Trade offer from someone zach moss isiah kc rb Trevor Lawrence. for Jalen hurts and rasheem mostert.What you think?

KC, Miami & Eagles are all on a bye week 10
So if you make the trade, consider what your lineup will be without Hurts & Mostert.

Moss has had a terrific season but one has to assume he will continue to lose carries to Taylor. Lawrence has had a disappointing FF season but he’s a solid qb. I think KC rb Pacheco will continue to produce & be the main rb for KC.

Hurts will continue to put up #’s and the Eagles haven’t hit on all offensive cylinders yet. Mostert may lose some carries to the rookie rb (he should be coming off of IR soon) and to Jeff Wilson.

If qb production is your weakness I’d do the trade but again, you would probably be taking a loss in week 10 due to the bye.

We just had a late-season "trade". Two family members pulled this off. One is out of the playoffs. The other is in 3rd place with a nice team. The player out of the playoffs dropped Kenneth Walker III while keeping Zach Ertz and Christian Kirk on their roster. Just happened that the other was first on the list for the waivers this week. Made it impossible for anyone to stop it.

Now I am #1 on the waiver wire. Maybe I can convince the person in last place to drop CeeDee Lamb. 😠

We just had a late-season "trade". Two family members pulled this off. One is out of the playoffs. The other is in 3rd place with a nice team. The player out of the playoffs dropped Kenneth Walker III while keeping Zach Ertz and Christian Kirk on their roster. Just happened that the other was first on the list for the waivers this week. Made it impossible for anyone to stop it.

Now I am #1 on the waiver wire. Maybe I can convince the person in last place to drop CeeDee Lamb. 😠
That's a chicken $h!+ move. You need to set a much earlier trade deadline and implement a free agent budget system to help avoid stuff like that.

I get a bye this week as I finished in second place. I was the prohibitive favorite until the first half of the Ravens-Bengals game when I lost both Burrow and Andrews for the season. I also have Chase, so Burrow's injury put a dent in that. I still have a decent team, but I don't know that I'll be able to win the league.