Fans

copley fans are terrible they all know they posed off of Green fans, and let me explain why.

Game one Green vs Copley green students show up in all one color (orange) was copley like that? no they weren't together at all, then i show up for the barberton vs copley game and the copley students are all in together in white, which i know they got the from who other than the Bulldogs students!!!!!!!

copley fans are terrible they all know they posed off of Green fans, and let me explain why.

Game one Green vs Copley green students show up in all one color (orange) was copley like that? no they weren't together at all, then i show up for the barberton vs copley game and the copley students are all in together in white, which i know they got the from who other than the Bulldogs students!!!!!!!

Wow thats the best excuse you have for not being able to beat us in basketball???:shrug: I know thats the only reason your on here because you want to complain about something and since we are better than you guys in everything, you want to complain about our fans. I think you should stick to posting on the Green forum or just not posting at all.

We've been over this... How did we get that idea from you when a million other schools from high school to college do the same exact thing by wear the same colored shirts? I mean, are you seriously that desperate to make excuses that you would try to say we stole a 10000 year old tradition, but only from you? Get a clue dude... You're making yourself look really stupid. Maybe you are stupid, I don't know

Penn State is doing a "white out" against the Buckeyes tonight. I hear their scouts were in Green recently to find such a unique idea.

I am so p.o'd!!!! There is some truth to this 'Copley stealing a clothing idea' thing! Check this out!!

You daggone Copley people stole something from my Garfield Rams too!!!! One time, at band camp, some of my homeys were parading around, being the hard------es they were in their band unis, and some kids from Copley came over and said, "Yo, hows come you all can stand wearing those unis in this summer heat?"

My homeys said, "Well, we don't wear no underwear, and it keeps us cool!"

So next day, all the Copley band peeps are struttin' around in their full band gear, not sweatin' too bad and stuff. So my homeys got all p.o'd and knew that the Copley peeps had stole their idea of wearing no undies!

Only complaint I have is that the cheerleaders didn't pick up on this trend!!!!!

Come on Bulldog, you can't be serious, can you?? Copley hasd a fine hoop team this year, and they are pounding everyone. You really think the kids at Copley have to steal an idea from Green to help their team play better, and you are going to come on here and cry about it?? Dude, you need to therapist!!

Please go away. I think that I speak for everyone on this forum when I say get a friggin life!

seriously dude H2 dad just summed it up. Just go away you aren't accomplishing anything. All your doing is wasting about 40 seconds of everyones life with all your Copley conspiracy theories