Erick Howard should set the record at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big O

Memo to Coach Hertler: Once Erick Howard gets to 200 rushing yards vs Boardman, take him out of the game. Keep him in on defense, but not on offense.

He's only 227 yards from passing Morgan Williams as Stark County's leading all time rusher and should set the record at home in front of fans, friends, family and his classmates.

Hoover fans travel well, but this week's game is in Boardman after all.

I doubt Coach Hertler cares where Erick breaks the record.

Agreed, just get the W. The Boardman rush defense is no pushover, Mooney 137yds, held Luther to 66yds and Lake 3+ yards per carry, Perry had 50. Last years game was tight as Boardman was driving until Hartzell came up with the big pick and Howard scored right after to make it a two score deficit.

Memo to Coach Hertler: Once Erick Howard gets to 200 rushing yards vs Boardman, take him out of the game. Keep him in on defense, but not on offense.

He's only 227 yards from passing Morgan Williams as Stark County's leading all time rusher and should set the record at home in front of fans, friends, family and his classmates.

Hoover fans travel well, but this week's game is in Boardman after all.

Another memo to Coach Hertler.... when young Mr. Howard wakes up and comes upstairs for breakfast in the Hertler home tomorrow, don't forget he likes his eggs over easy!

Set the record at home??? Will he have to go back across country for that, or can he wait until the season is over again??

Another memo to Coach Hertler.... when young Mr. Howard wakes up and comes upstairs for breakfast in the Hertler home tomorrow, don't forget he likes his eggs over easy!

Set the record at home??? Will he have to go back across country for that, or can he wait until the season is over again??

Hey Buxman,

Erick no longer lives with coach Hertler. I don't know who you are, but you have now officially been branded a troll so you probably won't last long on yappi. If your bored and don't have anything better to do, I hear McDonalds is hiring...

I have reports this post to Yappi. Bye Bye Buxman!

Last edited:
Thanks for the report!!! I think it's hilarious that you even freely admitted that he lived with the coach!!! (How does that work by the way???) Therefore, how can I be banned for stating a fact???

You Hoover people crack me up! You know as well as I do that if this were going on in Louisville, (OOOHHHH that's gotta hurt!) you N Canton folk would be crying bloody murder!!! And no... I'm not from Louisville!

Hurry ... call the OHSAA I hear coach Farrah has a kicker from England living in his basement!!!

Oh... you have "reports" this post??? (nice grammar)

that would be "reported"... and I'm still here...

Thanks for the report!!! I think it's hilarious that you even freely admitted that he lived with the coach!!! (How does that work by the way???) Therefore, how can I be banned for stating a fact???

You Hoover people crack me up! You know as well as I do that if this were going on in Louisville, (OOOHHHH that's gotta hurt!) you N Canton folk would be crying bloody murder!!! And no... I'm not from Louisville!

Hurry ... call the OHSAA I hear coach Farrah has a kicker from England living in his basement!!!

Oh... you have "reports" this post??? (nice grammar)

that would be "reported"... and I'm still here...

OK, ill make this one short and simple so you can understand it. Read it a few times if it doesn't sink in... The fact that Erick Howard was living with coach Hertler was reported in the Canton Repository smart guy! Its what we literate people call "common knowledge". But reading must not be your strong suit. You will be banned for TROLLING. If you do not know what that means (which you clearly don't) please look it up. And I could care less about Louisville or what is going on there. I misspelled 1 word! OH NO! LOL. Better turn off that PS3 and get to McD while you can!

Jealous Trolls, gotta love em!

Last edited:
OK, ill make this one short and simple so you can understand it. Read it a few times if it doesn't sink in... The fact that Erick Howard was living with coach Hertler was reported in the Canton Repository smart guy! Its what we literate people call "common knowledge". But reading must not be your strong suit. You will be banned for TROLLING. If you do not know what that means (which you clearly don't) please look it up. And I could care less about Louisville or what is going on there. I misspelled 1 word! OH NO! LOL. Better turn off that PS3 and get to McD while you can!

Jealous Trolls, gotta love em!

OK.... try to slow down and understand this time...... I realize it was reported in the paper.... you still didn't answer my question, which is a legitimate one...

How did it happen that the TOP RB in the state of Ohio, (allegedly) came to live (coincidentally) with the coach of a H.S. football program?? What a coincidence!!! Hertler is such a great guy for taking him in!!!

Does it make me a troll because I asked a legitimate question???

JEALOUS!!!???!!! That's a good one...

I will expect an answer to my question in your next post, or you can continue to deflect the obvious with your juvenile insults.

If not...PLEASE get me banned, because if I can't ask a legitimate question that was reported in the paper, this website is bogus!

Last edited:
First, could you please site the source that named Erick Howard the top running back in the state? Erick won Ohio's Mr. football last year? The award is determined by the AP to be the best ALL AROUND player in the state. Please see the following link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Football_Award_(Ohio)

This year, Erick Howard broke the all time Stark County rushing record and he will break the all time Stark County points record. Those are his accomplishments. I don't know who selected Erick as the best RB in the state. So please fill me in...

OK, to answer your question, please read the following article...

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/x415854550/North-Canton-Hoovers-Erick-Howard-is-Ohios-Mr-Football

No OHSAA rules were violated and Erick has overcome a lot of challenges in his life to be a very good high school football player.

Now, getting back to trolling...

Please read this statement...

"Another memo to Coach Hertler.... when young Mr. Howard wakes up and comes upstairs for breakfast in the Hertler home tomorrow, don't forget he likes his eggs over easy!"

The definition of trolling is...

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Now, you must ask yourself, as a reasonable person (questionable in your case), would you consider your above statement to fit the definition I presented above. Clearly the answer is yes, which means you, BY DEFINITION, are trolling...

Last edited:
First, could you please site the source that named Erick Howard the top running back in the state? Erick won Ohio's Mr. football last year? The award is determined by the AP to be the best ALL AROUND player in the state. Please see the following link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Football_Award_(Ohio)

This year, Erick Howard broke the all time Stark County rushing record and he will break the all time Stark County points record. Those are his accomplishments. I don't know who selected Erick as the best RB in the state. So please fill me in...

OK, to answer your question, please read the following article...

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/x415854550/North-Canton-Hoovers-Erick-Howard-is-Ohios-Mr-Football

No OHSAA rules were violated and Erick has overcome a lot of challenges in his life to be a very good high school football player.

Now, getting back to trolling...

Please read this statement...

"Another memo to Coach Hertler.... when young Mr. Howard wakes up and comes upstairs for breakfast in the Hertler home tomorrow, don't forget he likes his eggs over easy!"

The definition of trolling is...

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Now, you must ask yourself, as a reasonable person (questionable in your case), would you consider your above statement to fit the definition I presented above. Clearly the answer is yes, which means you, BY DEFINITION, are trolling...

First of all, I have not attacked Mr. Howard... he's a great player. There is no need to defend his achievements...he's earned everything he's received.

Secondly.. OK... you got me....... I guess I'm a troll, and based on your "educated" response to another poster, I can see that this is obviously a sore subject for you......

Originally Posted by bass10
WOW! That seems a bit over the top in HS sports. I'm sure it must be legal from OHSAA but ethically WRONG. What next year, 3 absolute studs to live with him? What if the young man was a third stringer as a Junior?, bet he doesn't get the same offer. JMO and I bet many people will agree with me.

and your "educated" response....

Alright, your profile says that you are a Green fan. Let me be the first to apologize. Second, I would strongly recommend that you have FAR more important things to worry about like Green actually winning every now and then. I realize that Hoover is the team you WISH you had, but thats just not the case. Nice hearing from you, now get lost!

Now there's a mature and educated response!!!!

The FACT is you do not KNOW that no rules were violated, you only know that N Canton didn't get in trouble for it. Obviously, coach Hertler did his homework with the OHSAA before he so willingly opened his home to this young man..... I doubt he would have done the same if young Mr Howard were a 3rd string Special Teams player, or if he was a member of the chess team!. What a great humanitarian he is!

By the way, where did you get your definition? Is there like a handbook of internet specific posting definitions? I didn't find trolling in the Webster's dictionary! LOL!!!

But good for you... keep on belittling other people who question your beloved Vikings program, it says ALL I need to know about you...and serves as your explanation as to why I am done wasting my time with you...

Good day...I'm off to watch the Buckeyes pound Wisconsin!!!

In person!!!

Hard to believe I can afford season tickets on my McDonald's salary huh???? LOL!!!!

P.S. don't forget to report this post too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.