Ellve VS Tallmadge Predictions

HA! almost impossible to win a game with out cheating. 0-2. I bet the front office is scrambling for some transfers. Dont get down on yourselves because you get to start playing with in the city soon. CHEATERS, LIARS AND THIEVES.

HA! almost impossible to win a game with out cheating. 0-2. I bet the front office is scrambling for some transfers. Dont get down on yourselves because you get to start playing with in the city soon. CHEATERS, LIARS AND THIEVES.

That could be the title of a country song.

God bless and watch over you bro, you need some help.

I think your girlfriend who dumped you must have been from Ellet. Or more likely your boyfriend. That's okay though, whatever your preference.