Copley vs. Revere (FB)

#1stunna

THE BELL IS UP FOR GRABS AGAIN!!!!

revere just came off a dissapointing loss to a good green team and is looking to rebound while copley came off a huge wadsworht win and is looking to close the season strong

there's nothing like a bell game it's always a good game and the teams always play with a lot of effort

so let's get the party rollin

the party ------->:party:

#1stunna said:
THE BELL IS UP FOR GRABS AGAIN!!!!

revere just came off a dissapointing loss to a good green team and is looking to rebound while copley came off a huge wadsworht win and is looking to close the season strong

there's nothing like a bell game it's always a good game and the teams always play with a lot of effort

so let's get the party rollin

the party ------->:party:

Should be a great battle like always! The advantage copley has this week is their defensive line vs revere's offensive line, The oline hasn't shown much the last few weeks! Still should be close though but the momentum is definately in copley's favor after the big win over wadsworth. Hopefully revere will pick themselves up after the big loss to green. BEST RIVALRY IN THE AKRON AREA!!

I am going to have to go with copley this week. They are going to have so much momentum after upsetting wadsworth. It will be a very good game. Its last week to show what you guys are made of. Good luck to both teams.

Go Copley on this one...After coming off of a big win against Wads. they should be fired up to end the season with a bell winning game.

My kids go to Copley but I'm going with Mrs. Allworld's former school.........The Revere Minutemen!

Go Revere, make the playoffs!

HSallstar0406 said:
Thanks haha..Speaking of lake, you guys are in the playoffs correct? and if so how do you think you guys will do?

We are 5-4 right now and are NOT currently in the playoffs. We need to beat Y-Town Rayen this week and then get some help from other teams. If we are able to get into the playoffs, I think we are battletested enough to make some noise...again, good luck Copley :)

Starunoes51 said:
no worse than green hard as rock i have been told

how is it hard... it's been raining and snowing for the past week straight, i just hope its not a mud pit like other schools fields

I hope the feild is hard because id like to see how copley will play on a hard field since they played great on a muddy nasty feild

No matter how the field condition is it really doesnt matter, what matters is if the Copley offense can be executed and if the defense can keep up the stellar performance they had against Wadsworth last week...this game should be another great Revere/Copley game with all the heartache and anticipation down to the last snap..i see copley edging the well-coached minutemen out with their superior athletic ability with David Arnold, Cole Hanlin, and company, playing together to finish off what has been a somewhat disappointing season in copley's playoff rich history. But i dont expect Revere to not put up a fight it should be a great game cuz I know Revere can make some plays of their own. My final score prediction is 24-21 Copley wins by a fieldgoal.

Bound4Bucks said:
No matter how the field condition is it really doesnt matter, what matters is if the Copley offense can be executed and if the defense can keep up the stellar performance they had against Wadsworth last week...this game should be another great Revere/Copley game with all the heartache and anticipation down to the last snap..i see copley edging the well-coached minutemen out with their superior athletic ability with David Arnold, Cole Hanlin, and company, playing together to finish off what has been a somewhat disappointing season in copley's playoff rich history. But i dont expect Revere to not put up a fight it should be a great game cuz I know Revere can make some plays of their own. My final score prediction is 24-21 Copley wins by a fieldgoal.

Why win by a feildgoal? cause your copleys kicker?