Colerain Freshmen and JV Scores?

gocards

This is the year
Is there anybody that can provide the scores of the Colerain JV and Freshmen games? The Wearecolerain site only shows one game for each to date.

Any chance someone could give updates on how things are progressing with the new coach? Did they have midnight lift? How well was it attended, etc.

Any chance someone could give updates on how things are progressing with the new coach? Did they have midnight lift? How well was it attended, etc.
Midnight lift isn't until the last home boys basketball game of the season.

Other than that, the banquet is this week and coach is working on filling out his his coaching staff.

-CardinalsFan

As I recall then there has been a change then. There was always a conflict because kids had to make a decision to lift or play basketball. Midnight lift was one week after the last football game so they got a week off.

Lakota West started lifting. They had 70 kids turn out.

As I recall then there has been a change then. There was always a conflict because kids had to make a decision to lift or play basketball. Midnight lift was one week after the last football game so they got a week off.

Lakota West started lifting. They had 70 kids turn out.
So, we may be crossing wires here...

Lifting did start a week after the season ended. They have been lifting for well over a month at this point. "Midnight Lift" is a ceremonial event the team has done every year after the final home basketball game for parents/friends to come watch them go through an abbreviated routine.

Only 70? I figured with all the juice Tom's hiring would have brought that at least 100 would have shown up. Interesting.

-CardinalsFan

So, we may be crossing wires here...

Lifting did start a week after the season ended. They have been lifting for well over a month at this point. "Midnight Lift" is a ceremonial event the team has done every year after the final home basketball game for parents/friends to come watch them go through an abbreviated routine.

Only 70? I figured with all the juice Tom's hiring would have brought that at least 100 would have shown up. Interesting.

-CardinalsFan

Okay, that makes sense then. Yes, the 70 came from the Hamilton Journal report.