cloverleaf freshman

bulldog53

I was surprised to hear the freshman are winless. They don't play like a winless team. I was working the chains at the tallmadge game lastnight and I thought they played hard. There was no quit in them. I don't believe you will go without a win this year. Good luck the rest of the season.

I was surprised to hear the freshman are winless. They don't play like a winless team. I was working the chains at the tallmadge game lastnight and I thought they played hard. There was no quit in them. I don't believe you will go without a win this year. Good luck the rest of the season.

They only have one problem, the last play of the game. They have lost four games that way. The only game they were out of was the Green game 48-20 and they scored first that game.

They only have one problem, the last play of the game. They have lost four games that way. The only game they were out of was the Green game 48-20 and they scored first that game.

Z - I would disagree, they have a lousy coach. A better coach and these games would not be decided on the last play.

Z-man

I'm not going to knock the coach. You know they have to be practicing plays to stop that crap. Hopefully everything will work out this week against Revere.

Your team is winning the game with 8 seconds left. Z - would you honestly kick an onside kick in that situation? Well our coach did in the last game, gave the other team great field position and they scored on the next play. Would you punt on third down? Our coach does on a fairly regular basis.

Your team is winning the game with 8 seconds left. Z - would you honestly kick an onside kick in that situation? Well our coach did in the last game, gave the other team great field position and they scored on the next play. Would you punt on third down? Our coach does on a fairly regular basis.

I have no idea why he did that, other than Cunningham was moved to varsity and he was the freshman kicker.

Z-man

After the 30-0 win vs. Revere the fresh finished on a down note with a 44-0 loss to Barberton. Better luck next year guys.