CHL up for grabs this year!

93 red ls

It has been a crazy year in the CHL

no one has pulled away with it , more tie's than years past which makes these last few games very important

1. Wyoming 3-0-2 (co -champ last year)
2. Madeira 3-0-2 (# 13 in D3 state poll)
3. Taylor 2-0-3 (co-champ last year)
4. Indian Hill 2-1-1

Wyoming plays IH and FT

Madeira plays FT and DP to end the season

Taylor finishes with Reading and IH

Looks like Madeira may have the upper hand with the schedule that's left.

If Wyoming and Taylor can beat IH could make things very interesting!

IH beats FT to move into a tie w/Taylor for 2nd place

Madeira still appears to be in the driver seat w/only DP and FT left on the schedule
Wyoming has IH and FT left.

IH seems to have the hardest path left as they play Taylor and Wyoming.

Going to be a crazy 10 days of soccer!

I've been saying this from the start. I honestly thought Mariemont was gonna breakthrough, but no sooner did I say that, then they lose conf game after conf game. Madeira is in the best position but the chances of IH beating Wyoming this year seems slim so probably be co-champ situation again. Oh and Reading "STILL" has not beaten anyone in the CHL beside Finneyhood and Deer park. In fact the awesome CHL leading scorer from reading has not scored a goal or had an assist in the games vs. any of the real CHL teams. And FYI that was the same situation last year. No goals and no assists vs any of the real CHL team. SMDH.....

I've been saying this from the start. I honestly thought Mariemont was gonna breakthrough, but no sooner did I say that, then they lose conf game after conf game. Madeira is in the best position but the chances of IH beating Wyoming this year seems slim so probably be co-champ situation again. Oh and Reading "STILL" has not beaten anyone in the CHL beside Finneyhood and Deer park. In fact the awesome CHL leading scorer from reading has not scored a goal or had an assist in the games vs. any of the real CHL teams. And FYI that was the same situation last year. No goals and no assists vs any of the real CHL team. SMDH.....
Correct and she will prolly snag enough votes to win POY. no different than softball 2 years ago.

Correct and she will prolly snag enough votes to win POY. no different than softball 2 years ago.
I feel like she won’t get poy. Most of those coaches see who she scored against and what not. Just like last year… she was the points leader if I’m not mistaken and didn’t get it. Rightfully so. Haven’t seen enough CHL this year to say who should get it.

Tonight’s hapless draw between Wyoming and Indian Hill leave the door open for Madeira to win the CHL outright. I can’t see it really going any other way.

Side note with a 3-0 shut out loss vs Taylor we still sit on ZERO goals and ZERO assists for the CHL stat leader in games vs real CHL teams. Thankfully Reading scheduled Georgetown and 1-13 Blanchester both out of conference to really challenge their girls to finish out the season.

Glad I’m not the only one totally irked by Reading and their ridiculous schedule.
No different than Deer park with softball. They had a pretty good player the past few years over there and they played NO one and her stats were heavily inflated and the bottom teams all voted for her for POY. There were 3 OHSAA all state softball players in the CHL 2 seasons ago and none of them were POY.