Bronny James Enters Portal (and declares for NBA draft)

soccerdad72

I would assume he would only get drafted if the team drafting him thinks they can land LeBron as well.

I think Bronny needs more time in college personally, but if he gets drafted, I would assume he'll be a G League player most of the time. Aside from a likely early season game that the team drafting him would showcase him and dad playing together for a night.

When Griffey Jr was able to play with his dad is was more than warranted. This is feeling so forced it makes the NBA seem as legitimate as the WWE. LeBron and only LeBron has put unreal expectations and pressure on his son. He’s a 3-4 year player then maybe you could justify a late second round draft pick. He had a heart attack last year, his dad is doing him no favors.

When Griffey Jr was able to play with his dad is was more than warranted. This is feeling so forced it makes the NBA seem as legitimate as the WWE. LeBron and only LeBron has put unreal expectations and pressure on his son. He’s a 3-4 year player then maybe you could justify a late second round draft pick. He had a heart attack last year, his dad is doing him no favors.
Worse than that, he arrested. Different and far more dangerous than just a heart attack, which is bad enough by itself. He isn't even that good, it is just being forced so that box can be checked