Boys Soccer in Regional Semis

gocomets21

The boys soccer team is heading to OT in their regional semi with Beavercreek with the score tied at 2.

Last edited:

The volleyball team advances to the regional finals for the first time in school history with a 3 set win over Harrison. The girls now play top ranked Ursuline at 4 on Saturday at Vandalia. Good luck to them and the cross country teams as they go for state titles this weekend.

The volleyball team advances to the regional finals for the first time in school history with a 3 set win over Harrison. The girls now play top ranked Ursuline at 4 on Saturday at Vandalia. Good luck to them and the cross country teams as they go for state titles this weekend.

Has the volleyball team gone this far before? I was surprised that the Boys Soccer Team got knocked out, I thought they'd make the finals. :shrug:

I know the volleyball team hasnt made it this far in some time, I am not sure if they have ever bee this far or not. I had heard something like it was the mid 90's, the last time they were in the district finals.