Bishop Watterson...really???

Heelinohio

What is going on?? First you knock off Marysville - denying us the much anticipated Olentangy vs. Marysville game... Now you beat #1 Olentangy denying us the "Game of the Year" in Central Ohio: Pick Central vs. Olentangy... Oh my... Explain how you lost to Teays Valley by 24 pts??!! (a team PC just beat by 34!).
I have no idea what to expect on Friday night:unsure:, but I'll be there.

They have had a great post season run. I figured they would lose by seven or eight in the games you mentioned but no they found a way to win! Good luck to the Eagles Friday!

Think Sophie and the Eagles got a little tired but they put up a good fight against Goliath.

Think Sophie and the Eagles got a little tired but they put up a good fight against Goliath.
While it wasn't a 'well-played' game by either team, I was glad to see that BW never simply rolled over. The Tigers are going to have to step their game up if they're going to win a state championship. This is not a vintage Pickerington team, but they do have a star and some good role players. Coleman and the younger Wallace will have to play much better. Both are talented, but they're 'babies' - freshman and soph. Congrats Lady Tigers!!