BIG is now the best conference in CFB

2002 being highly controversial
Hypocrisy GIF

Ichigan won the nati last year, tOSU will be the favorite this year. Two BIG teams in the finals. Two SEC eliminated in the semi finals. I think the worm has turned and the BIG has overtaken the SEC. Will they go on a 20 year run like the SEC did?
UGA plans to play MIZZZZO, in the finals in 2024. For UGA, Twenty two players return, including the entire front seven, who saw significant action, in 2023. And three five star DB's coming into the fold, in addition to the returning QB1, four Rb's, two WR's in Dominic Lovett, and Ra Ra Thomas, who started last season. Also returning are the punter, FG kicker, the holder, and three OL who played an important role in 2023.

UGA plans to play MIZZZZO, in the finals in 2024. For UGA, Twenty two players return, including the entire front seven, who saw significant action, in 2023. And three five star DB's coming into the fold, in addition to the returning QB1, four Rb's, two WR's in Dominic Lovett, and Ra Ra Thomas, who started last season. Also returning are the punter, FG kicker, the holder, and three OL who played an important role in 2023.
The returning RBs and WRs, and drop off at TE with Bowers off to the NFL, gives me some pause as a semi-Dawgs fan. Etienne is an upgrade but I don’t think he’s up to the UGA standard (which I think really the standard hasn’t been met the last couple of years). But the OL should be strong enough anyone would look good running for the Dawgs in 2024.

Georgia is clearly the second best team and should make a decent opponent for the Buckeyes in the finals

Anyone else listen to the podcast Kings of the North? Basically Doug Lesmerises and Bill Landis talk about NCAA FB through the lens of schools located where it could snow during the season. They have some interesting takes including how these schools can compete without having the benefit of weather to draw in players. They say B1G NIL $s are a playing field leveler and not as much to draw in HS recruits but to get strategic portal additions and to keep guys that are potential 3rd-7th rounders in the draft in school. Michigan & Washington are the primary examples of how this works and they think the Fox $s will allow the schools to use these $s to load up on things like coaches salaries & facilities which will free up donor $s to go to NIL instead of these things. They also said the SEC schools have not really adjusted to this model yet and still funnel their NIL $s primarily to hyper competitive HS recruits which is more of a crap shoot. 2024 will be a good test to see how this plays out.

Ichigan won the nati last year, tOSU will be the favorite this year. Two BIG teams in the finals. Two SEC eliminated in the semi finals. I think the worm has turned and the BIG has overtaken the SEC. Will they go on a 20 year run like the SEC did?
WE'LL PUT THAT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'LL PUT THAT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get the optimism for Ohio State. Upgrades to coaching staff, portal additions, and unexpected return of players who were draft eligible. They are definitely now in the CFP hunt instead of being just a qualifier. That said OSU will need answers at QB, LB, and OL before putting them in the championship game.

Yah, it does, LOL.
Nope. Get ready for a big fall from these Pac 12 schools now that they’re in the Big Ten. It’s only a matter of time until they’re Nebraska West. No recruit is going to be intrigued by flying across the country all year long to play a bunch of cornfield commoners.

Nope. Get ready for a big fall from these Pac 12 schools now that they’re in the Big Ten. It’s only a matter of time until they’re Nebraska West. No recruit is going to be intrigued by flying across the country all year long to play a bunch of cornfield commoners.
The laugh is because I’m disappointed. Usually your troll work has top tier wordsmithery. You’ve lost that the last year or so AEW.

I thought it was obvious that I was merely messing with you, guess not. I couldn't care less about conference chest thumping and find people that do to be humorous. Congrats to the Southeastern Conference, LOL.

Yeah, kids who have never traveled hate to travel. Not your best work for sure.

Some people actually thought the Big Ten was going to have more draft picks than the SEC?? It wasn’t even close, SEC wins again 59-42. The Big Ten just needs to get better. Better players AND better coaches