Biden blames Putin for Alexey Navalny's reported death

Trump cared about spending but not nearly as much as he cared about the wide open border, freedom strangling government regulation, invasion of illegal migrants and our cultural rot to name just a few. And frankly given Trump's business background in real estate development where leveraging debt to build a business is a common practice, MAGA folks knew Trump was not going to start out as a deficit hawk.

If you're going to use Alinsky's Rules for Radicals and try holding Trump supporters to their own "standards" try understanding what those standards are before launching your attack. MAGA knew that taming the deficit was not a high priority to Trump.
Lol. Donny cared so much about freedom strangling government regulations, his Supreme court is now regulating IVF.

Irony

Is leveraging debt another way of saying he lied, duping banks while inflating his wealth and size of properties?
No. The bank representatives testified, UNDER OATH, that he not only didn't dupe them but that they made a lot of money loaning money to Trump and they would do it again in a heartbeat.

BTW, have you ever looked at a house you wanted to buy and thought that it was way overpriced? You know like their asking price was 50% hgher then it should have been? Did the state sue them for inflating the values of their property?

And Trump didn't inflate his wealth anywhere near as much as that corrupt judge deflated his wealth.

1709143827386.jpeg

Do you have evidence of a compromised election ? I know that after 2014, the ethnic Russian eastern provinces have been denied their right to vote in all Ukrainian elections. They voted before 2014. I also know that Zelenskyy cancelled the most recent elections, now that he has mostly resentful widows in his electorate.

Which era sounds like "democracy" to you ? I think you're the only fool here.
Those provinces were compromised by Russian invasion.

Yes elections were cancelled in a war zone country. Kind of hard to go to the polls when bombs are exploding all over the place.

My social justice group at church hosted our congregation a showing of Navlny.

We discussed afterward about how eerie it is watching the film, knowing the premeditated events and dates leading up to Jan. 6, to see how much overlap there are between the two major events. It's a small world and I don't believe in coincidences.

My social justice group at church hosted our congregation a showing of Navlny.

We discussed afterward about how eerie it is watching the film, knowing the premeditated events and dates leading up to Jan. 6, to see how much overlap there are between the two major events. It's a small world and I don't believe in coincidences.

Grooming the “bus kids” politically too, huh pervert?!

MAPs always pick off the ones with the unengaged parent(s)