All Ohio Cross Country has it ever been higher then top 30?

All Ohio Cross Country has it ever been higher then top 30?
Higher, as in a number greater than 30 (i.e. 32nd place earned All-Ohio citation from the OATCCC) or as in a number less than 30 (i.e. must place higher than 30th to receive All-Ohio citation from the OATCCC)?

Higher, as in a number greater than 30 (i.e. 32nd place earned All-Ohio citation from the OATCCC) or as in a number less than 30 (i.e. must place higher than 30th to receive All-Ohio citation from the OATCCC)?
Has a runner ever finished 31st or 32nd and been declared All-Ohio? I saw a banner at a school and looked up the finish was 32nd place.

Overzealous AD perhaps. There is a banner at a Cleveland suburban school honoring their 1972 State XC Championship but they
did not win.

I suggest you pay attention to the game with a racket and shuttlecock, which has a consonant name - crossminton. The US Championships were held in Ohio (Griffith).
It will be useful for those who have never been in the top 100.

Swimming the first relay alone produces 64 All-Ohio (top 16 teams score) swimmers. That is why the school my kids attended have more swimmer All-Ohio banners on the wall than all other sports combined.