2024 St. Edward Football

Listing himself at 6'4 285 heading into the season. His old man measured in at the combine as a 6'4, 245 linebacker back in 2003. While Mason went both ways at the lower levels and was disruptive as an interior guy on the DL, his trajectory appears to be on the offensive side. Alongside returning starters Soltis and Prementine, I think the line will once again be a huge strength.

Still need 5 lineman in starting rotation and 2 tightends on occasion ! You are only as good as your weakest link! But St Ed’s is blessed with one of the best offensive line coaches in Ohio!

Can’t win todays games with yesterdays scores.
Need Dudes! But it will be a young line. I’m guessing week 1-5 will be much inferior to the team we put out week 6- playoffs! Just learning from the coaches and each other

Still need 5 lineman in starting rotation and 2 tightends on occasion ! You are only as good as your weakest link! But St Ed’s is blessed with one of the best offensive line coaches in Ohio!

Can’t win todays games with yesterdays scores.
Need Dudes! But it will be a young line. I’m guessing week 1-5 will be much inferior to the team we put out week 6- playoffs! Just learning from the coaches and each other
With that said I recommend moving the Glenville game from week 6 to week 1 😂😂😂

Where will Holy War be played?
I don't think anyone knows at this point. At least not any of us on Yappi. Maybe Lakewood with Ignatius as the home team? I honestly think that's a possibility at this point. Unless Ignatius makes Euclid their home stadium which makes no sense to me.

For a few years the Eds-Glenville game was week 1. I remember the game at Browns stadium in 2011 very well, overtime thriller. It was pretty sloppy football from both teams. Probably better that it's week 6. Both teams will be in rhythm by then.
You’re absolutely right. I was just replying to another poster saying you guys will be gelled wk.6 and on. Looking forward to some Angelo’s and a great game.