2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Anyone else think Trey and Omar the Dbag are related or gay lovers? Has anyone in the history of Yappi ruined more threads than those 2 Whackjobs?

On topic, I’d like to think Cass could be Head Coach at Any CPS School. A number of CPS Schools where Weed is literally their last concern. They have more important things to worry about! How often do CPS Teaches and Coaches get Drug Tested?

Anyone else think Trey and Omar the Dbag are related or gay lovers? Has anyone in the history of Yappi ruined more threads than those 2 Whackjobs?

On topic, I’d like to think Cass could be Head Coach at Any CPS School. A number of CPS Schools where Weed is literally their last concern. They have more important things to worry about! How often do CPS Teaches and Coaches get Drug Tested?
Omar shuns me too, and he basically stole everything from me. He knows they are under-achieving and its all within their power to get back to where they were. They just won't do it.

So the alumni support stays because they come in last place in pretty much every sport in the GCL? THAT'S what keeps the alumni support? How does that make sense?
buddy you seem to have a hard on for all things Moeller and St.X and hate La Salle and Elder so how about I put it like this: should Moeller have left the GCL when they had the worst football team in Moeller football history (running clocked in Lancer Stadium btw), came in last in the GCL standings/ tied for last three years in a row? This was when Moeller could only really win Basketball and Volleyball/ other sports not GCL sponsored (like lacrosse). Mind you that basketball team in 2016-17 was stacked and barely beat La Salle (partly because current NFL tight end Josh Whyle bit a kid and told him he was going to kill his family) in the state tournament. Go back to Moetown or the long Blue Line or whatever school you think you still go to and see if they’ll let you pretend you’re the third string long snapper and bullpen catcher like the good old days

buddy you seem to have a hard on for all things Moeller and St.X and hate La Salle and Elder so how about I put it like this: should Moeller have left the GCL when they had the worst football team in Moeller football history (running clocked in Lancer Stadium btw), came in last in the GCL standings/ tied for last three years in a row? This was when Moeller could only really win Basketball and Volleyball/ other sports not GCL sponsored (like lacrosse). Mind you that basketball team in 2016-17 was stacked and barely beat La Salle (partly because current NFL tight end Josh Whyle bit a kid and told him he was going to kill his family) in the state tournament. Go back to Moetown or the long Blue Line or whatever school you think you still go to and see if they’ll let you pretend you’re the third string long snapper and bullpen catcher like the good old days
We're going to stop right there and make this make sense.

So you tell me that the alumni would never be ok with moving out of the GCL, yet they seem to be fine with last place in virtually EVERY sport the past 1-2 years. And that is fine? Yeah, ok buddy.

You're just like everyone else. You come on here and make some outrageous claim because you refuse to acknowledge the OBVIOUS mediocrity of the LaSalle sports programs, and can't bring yourself to just tell the truth about it.

Your response is EXACTLY why I'm still here.

Moeller is absolutely KILLING IT right now, in pretty much every sport. And it's because they have made the EFFORT to attract and retain kids from all walks of life from all over the city. It is 100% a competitive advantage that schools like Elder won't do because they know these "outsiders" will take roster spots. This is 100% what is happening, whether you admit it or not.

LaSalle did this a few years ago and it brought them athletic success, but all of the alums and daddy ball guys got upset that there were less spots for their kids. So now they are trying to go the other way and bring back all of these opportunities for the feeder kids, and it has hurt them in athletics.

Like I said, I am FINE with Elder and LaSalle doing this, but you can't complain about results in the same breath. You've CHOSEN your path.

I have no issue with an adult doing anything on their own time. But being a leader of young men (legal children) gives you the responsibility of not doing drugs with them. It’s a minimum qualification

We're going to stop right there and make this make sense.

So you tell me that the alumni would never be ok with moving out of the GCL, yet they seem to be fine with last place in virtually EVERY sport the past 1-2 years. And that is fine? Yeah, ok buddy.

You're just like everyone else. You come on here and make some outrageous claim because you refuse to acknowledge the OBVIOUS mediocrity of the LaSalle sports programs, and can't bring yourself to just tell the truth about it.

Your response is EXACTLY why I'm still here.

Moeller is absolutely KILLING IT right now, in pretty much every sport. And it's because they have made the EFFORT to attract and retain kids from all walks of life from all over the city. It is 100% a competitive advantage that schools like Elder won't do because they know these "outsiders" will take roster spots. This is 100% what is happening, whether you admit it or not.

LaSalle did this a few years ago and it brought them athletic success, but all of the alums and daddy ball guys got upset that there were less spots for their kids. So now they are trying to go the other way and bring back all of these opportunities for the feeder kids, and it has hurt them in athletics.

Like I said, I am FINE with Elder and LaSalle doing this, but you can't complain about results in the same breath. You've CHOSEN your path.
Dude you’re delusional, La Salle people are happy when they do well, but otherwise don’t really care that much. Remember, these are academic institutions, if you’d rather support a place that responds to a parent saying “can you give us more than what they are giving us ($wise)” with “of course” rather than one that doesn’t is funny. You’re literally advocating that it’s a good thing when HIGH SCHOOLS recruit kids based on athletics alone rather than academics. Let’s not forget about the Specht list of kids every year that get accepted even though they don’t meet the academic requirements to get in.

Another point is that you have no idea what’s going on at La Salle, their AD is terrible. He hired a baseball coach who doesn’t know what he’s doing, is a big enough a-hole that no Fleming wants to coach there and he hired a lacrosse coach because kids threatened to quit if he didn’t hire that specific coach. Those are just the decisions I personally know about, but I’m sure there are a lot more that all factor into La Salle athletics being down. Kids don’t want to go to an unsuccessful athletic school if their goal is to get a D1 scholarship. The three state titles in football drew in A LOT of guys going there just to get on the football team/ basketball. That dried up and the correct decisions weren’t made it keep it going.

Dude you’re delusional, La Salle people are happy when they do well, but otherwise don’t really care that much. Remember, these are academic institutions, if you’d rather support a place that responds to a parent saying “can you give us more than what they are giving us ($wise)” with “of course” rather than one that doesn’t is funny. You’re literally advocating that it’s a good thing when HIGH SCHOOLS recruit kids based on athletics alone rather than academics. Let’s not forget about the Specht list of kids every year that get accepted even though they don’t meet the academic requirements to get in.

Another point is that you have no idea what’s going on at La Salle, their AD is terrible. He hired a baseball coach who doesn’t know what he’s doing, is a big enough a-hole that no Fleming wants to coach there and he hired a lacrosse coach because kids threatened to quit if he didn’t hire that specific coach. Those are just the decisions I personally know about, but I’m sure there are a lot more that all factor into La Salle athletics being down. Kids don’t want to go to an unsuccessful athletic school if their goal is to get a D1 scholarship. The three state titles in football drew in A LOT of guys going there just to get on the football team/ basketball. That dried up and the correct decisions weren’t made it keep it going.
I'm not even talking about recruiting kids for just athletic purposes. I'm talking about truly opening up your school as a place that is TRULY welcoming to outsiders. You do that, the athletics take care of themselves. This is exactly what Moe and Eds have done, even though all Elder fans just say they cheat.

They don't cheat, they've adopted their enrollment strategy with HUGE success all across the board, including athletics.

he was doing drugs with kids? is that whatyou are saying?
That’s the rumor why things went bad at Mt. healthy. If I’m wrong, I’m sincerely sorry, but from what I heard HE posted it on Snapchat smoking weed with his players.

Again- hate to say that about someone if it isn’t 100% true. But I’ve had this corroborated