2024-25 OHSAA Divisional Breakdowns

HoopsFan1

Was a final determination made last week by OHSAA to distribute schools into the 7 basketball divisions? I don't see anything on the website but I thought the last board meeting was going to include final decisions. Any insights?

Was a final determination made last week by OHSAA to distribute schools into the 7 basketball divisions? I don't see anything on the website but I thought the last board meeting was going to include final decisions. Any insights?
The decision to go to 7 divisions became a done deal awhile ago. Team assignments was usually done at the June meeting in the past.

I was hoping the April board meeting would shed some light on how the tournament will be administered, no minutes posted yet.

The decision to go to 7 divisions became a done deal awhile ago. Team assignments was usually done at the June meeting in the past.

I was hoping the April board meeting would shed some light on how the tournament will be administered, no minutes posted yet.
So we may not know until June what division the schools will be in? OK, just thought I read where April was the meeting.