2021 Football

#3 played in limited snaps and maybe his snap count increases this week. He gives Moeller some different options when he is on the field.

So glad to see #3 back on the field. The kid makes a huge difference and judging by his body language, both he and the entire team are happy he is back.:) GBM
Can never have too many weapons especially with a QB as talented and adept at finding the play as Noah. The kids really took the whole situation in stride- no ill feelings to be had.

#3 played in limited snaps and maybe his snap count increases this week. He gives Moeller some different options when he is on the field.
Agree…if he is healthy, I would like to see him on the field for a majority of the offensive snaps. Whether he is getting the ball or not, his presence on the field impacts how the defense has to play. It is coming to the end…..find a way to get all the playmakers out there together and attack.

I don’t give a damm how this game ends tonight (currently 3rd Q)- this team is playing with a ton of HEART and should be so incredibly proud!!!!

Why wouldn’t you let Springfield score after that blocked punt? You would’ve gotten the ball back with over a 1minute left and 3 TOs. Best case scenario with what Moe is trying to do is you get ball back deep in own territory with 1 minute left with no TOs.

Why wouldn’t you let Springfield score after that blocked punt? You would’ve gotten the ball back with over a 1minute left and 3 TOs. Best case scenario with what Moe is trying to do is you get ball back deep in own territory with 1 minute left with no TOs.
I thought the same thing, and if not then you should have told your team when they got their first down not to tackle them and let them go into the endzone. Terrible coaching at the end....how do u not hand off to Marshall the last series........Boys played tough! Nothing to hang their heads about

I thought the same thing, and if not then you should have told your team when they got their first down not to tackle them and let them go into the endzone. Terrible coaching at the end....how do u not hand off to Marshall the last series........Boys played tough! Nothing to hang their heads about
I will never understand why they didn’t attempt to run on their last possession. Oh well. Great season! Exceeded my expectations and were so fun to watch. Thank you boys!

I will never understand why they didn’t attempt to run on their last possession. Oh well. Great season! Exceeded my expectations and were so fun to watch. Thank you boys!
I agree. QB was not having a great game. Did not understand why you do not put the ball in Marshall’s hands. I think the turning point was after Marshall scored on his 60+ touchdown run. The defense finally forced a punt and we had the ball. Marshall did not get put in the game and it was a quick 3 and out. Springfield got the ball and scored. To me, it was a pivotal point in the game. Moe had the lead and momentum. They were having a hard time stopping Marshall all night. His power and speed was needed against that defense. Instead of riding the momentum from the long td run, he did not see the field that possession and they gave the ball right back to them. Lastly, I know this has been run into the ground, but I do not understand how you cannot get creative and find ways to get White the ball.

Great season no matter what the final outcome. This team and coaching staff exceeded all expectations except maybe their own. They should be fun to watch for years to come. Big Moe is back. Can't wait to strap'em up next year. GBM

Great season no matter what the final outcome. This team and coaching staff exceeded all expectations except maybe their own. They should be fun to watch for years to come. Big Moe is back. Can't wait to strap'em up next year. GBM

Yes they Did! Hopefully their entire coaching staff returns for 2022. Offensive staff did an great job. Anyone have any idea what 2022 schedule looks like? I think they open at Massillon?

Yes they Did! Hopefully their entire coaching staff returns for 2022. Offensive staff did an great job. Anyone have any idea what 2022 schedule looks like? I think they open at Massillon?
These 8 games (no particular order) have been discussed publicly. Obviously things can change between now and February.

@Massillon
@St I (continue series)
@St X
@LaSalle
Vs Elder
Vs St Ed (continue series)
Vs MLK (MI) (return of home and home)
Vs East Central (return of home and home)