2013-2014 Cards

Does anybody have a link where I can get the freshmen and JV schedules? Where and what time is the Colerain and St X freshmen game?

The Cardinals Freshman team is playing at St Xavier Stadium today at 5pm. Although it is early in the season, I hope both teams play at a high level. The kids should have fun hitting each other and competing. Good luck to both teams...and hope they all stay healthy...there are more big games coming up for both schools.

The Cardinals Freshman team is playing at St Xavier Stadium today at 5pm. Although it is early in the season, I hope both teams play at a high level. The kids should have fun hitting each other and competing. Good luck to both teams...and hope they all stay healthy...there are more big games coming up for both schools.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try to make the game. Colerain has a larger squad than usual, but, I'm sure they don't have the numbers that X has. The teamwork is usually lacking at the freshmen level, but, the skill players are usually obvious.

Does anybody have a link where I can get the freshmen and JV schedules? Where and what time is the Colerain and St X freshmen game?
We will work to get the JV and Freshman schedules with results up on the website this weekend. Thanks for the reminder gocards.

-CardinalsFan

what happened to last nights coach's show broadcast?
Unfortunately, we are experiencing some real technical difficulties due to new software that iHigh.com has rolled out to us. It has caused a real headache for us to work through along with the new equipment we are using.

We will have iHigh.com representatives in the booth with us tomorrow before and during the St. Xavier game broadcast tomorrow night.

We will get the problem fixed tomorrow. No question.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for sticking with us!

-CardinalsFan

The JV and Freshman schedules can be found under the section entitled "Football Schedules/Rosters/Content"

-CardinalsFan

The JV and Freshman schedules can be found under the section entitled "Football Schedules/Rosters/Content"

-CardinalsFan

Thanks. I also found them in the Colerain 2013 Fall Sports Program which I purchased at the awesome game last night. The program is well put together and I highly recommend it.

Received today and will update on WeAreColerain.com this weekend.

Freshman:
Beat St. Xavier, 25-20

JV:
Lost to Darby, 7-6
Lost to St. X, 38-0

-CardinalsFan

Any word on ticket sales for the Louisville Trinity game?
Is it expected to be a sellout?

No, it won't be a sellout.

-CF

I tried to buy a ticket to the Trinity game at the school today and had no success. Snail mail from Louisville did not arrive today with the tickets and tomorrow will be the earliest that they may be available. The mail arrives at the school about noon so tomorrow afternoon will be the earliest that you may be able to purchase them. The school told me to call before I come in.

It doesn't appear that Trinity want's too many Colerain fans to show up.

I tried to buy a ticket to the Trinity game at the school today and had no success. Snail mail from Louisville did not arrive today with the tickets and tomorrow will be the earliest that they may be available. The mail arrives at the school about noon so tomorrow afternoon will be the earliest that you may be able to purchase them. The school told me to call before I come in.

It doesn't appear that Trinity want's too many Colerain fans to show up.
Is there a reason you just wouldn't buy it at the gate? It won't be anywhere near a sellout. No need to buy in advance.

Just curious.

-CardinalsFan

Is there a reason you just wouldn't buy it at the gate? It won't be anywhere near a sellout. No need to buy in advance.

Just curious.

-CardinalsFan

What the hell is going on with Ihigh? All I get is a buzzing sound. I've tried computers, phones and tablets. Nada.

What the hell is going on with Ihigh? All I get is a buzzing sound. I've tried computers, phones and tablets. Nada.
Sorry LCD, we are trying to get it all straightened out. They had planned to move to a brand new software platform effective August 7th and we geared up by buying a brand new laptop (which we desperately needed) as well as planned to use our HD camera for shots. Long story short, the software wasn't ready, still isn't ready and we are back to using our old software on our old computer.

We are going to use the old technology (EZStream) for the Coach's show tomorrow night. If it goes well and we can see/hear the broadcast, we will do the same for Friday night and broadcast the live VIDEO AND AUDIO of the game. We have gotten permission from the OHSAA to VIDEO broadcast the game which is what we plan to do.

Trust me, no one is more frustrated than I am. We are continuing to work through the issues and hope to have them worked out before long.

Stick with us LCD!

-CardinalsFan

Just curious.

-CardinalsFan

Lots of reasons.
1. It guarantees me admittance when I commit myself to a 220 mile round trip to Louisville.
2. It allows me to get in the gate to get a good seat while you are standing in line trying to get a ticket.
3. I have no reason to believe you when you say it won't be a sellout when they packed the house for their opening game.
4. I'm too old to stand for 3 hours.
5. I could have stayed home and watched it on the web if the feed was reliable enough for me to depend on it. My new 27" high def computer would have been great for this.

Wow, Congrats to the coaches and players on a great game. Had no choice but to stay home and watch it online and it worked out fine. Thanks for the video feed and the commentary. Looks like the officiating really wasn't much of an issue which is a good thing.

Considering Trinity lost to 3 time defending state champ Enworth in the final minutes 28 to 27 and to Lawrence North 17 to 13 in another nail biter this is a nice win for the Cards. Look for Trinity to contend for another State Title this year.

I was at the game and was amazed at the crowd that Colerain brought. The whole visitors side was full and IMO was much louder than the Trinity side. Very nice facilities and probably the best officiated game that Colerain has played in this year.

Team (Current record) Projected record Final points by Schuck. We would get to see Fairfield after all.

Division I, Region 2
(Top 16 advance to postseason)
1. Centerville (6-1) 9-1 38.2
2. Moeller (7-0) 9-1 37.0
3. Hilliard Davidson (7-0) 10-0 36.1
4. Colerain (7-0) 10-0 35.9
5. Lakota West (6-1) 9-1 34.1
6. Elder (5-2) 8-2 33.8
7. Pickerington North (7-0) 10-0 32.3
8. Northmont (6-1) 9-1 30.3
9. Springboro (6-1) 9-1 26.4
10. St. Xavier (4-3) 6-4 24.0
11. Miamisburg (6-1) 8-2 23.2
12. Hilliard Darby (6-1) 8-2 22.3
13. Wayne (6-1) 7-3 21.5
14. Fairfield (6-1) 8-2 21.2
15. Pickerington Central (4-2) 7-2 20.0
16. Sycamore (5-2) 8-2 19.4
17. Dublin Coffman (4-3) 6-4 18.3

Congrats to the players, coaches and fans for another great year.
Nice job by the wearecolerain team with the coverage at Barnsburg and the games.
Stinks to miss seeing the playoff games but hopefully they will be covered online.

Good luck to the Cards and hope to see some of you in the spring.
They absolutely will be covered online. We will do our very best to get our pics and video out there as soon as we can, just for you SWG! Keep rooting for us during your travels and hopefully we can bring home a "big shiny" for you to see in early December!

-CardinalsFan