Search results

1. 1

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

I asked seven and a half hours ago ands still no response. Well did they catch him in a lie?
  2. 1

So liberal left leaners on Yappi did the defense catch Cohen in a lie or not? Before I can say more I need to know if that happened or not.
  3. 1

What does Biden need to do to BUY YOUR VOTE?

I really think Biden could buy votes a lot cheaper if he thought about it. I heard the black lady in Cleveland say she was voting for Obama because he gave her a new cell phone. From what I heard it was not even Obama that made the free phone happen, but I never heard him deny it. Obama...
  4. 1

Have you ever done a fact check on you fact checking sources. They lean far left right along with your sources you are using and quoting.
  5. 1

And the sources you use do not lean left? The sources you use do not always favor the left? Is it not true that your sources only report the positive facts that lean left and fail to report any negative left leaning news?
  6. 1

KC Kicker PRO-Family commencement speech at a catholic university....NFL/Kansas City Chiefs have a problem with speech..

Have never purchased or owned a pro jersey and have no plans to change that. So his statements and my feelings toward them have no bearing on my buy jerseys now or in the future.
  7. 1

Lying liberal leads

Great game her team won districts 10 to 4 and are moving on. Play again next Wed every round gets a little harder and the opponent get better and the challenge greater.
  8. 1

in the DEBATE forum... lets talk uncle Joe VS Orange man DEBATE in June and September

Here is why the debates are really a waste of time. Right at this time people if honest and have listened and watched even a little know Biden's brain is more that just a little gone. Being honest at this time and you are still willing to vote for Joe you will never be convinced to vote for...
  9. 1

Lying liberal leads

Thank you. This young lady is special to us. Only freshman to make the varsity and she at times has to sit the bench but last Monday she played all to five inning of a run rule game. They won 17 to 1.
  10. 1

Lying liberal leads

That is exactly how I feel too. The only difference is I am on the other side of the fence from you and by the way did I not say you would claim stating a funny which happens to be another way of saying sarcasm.
  11. 1

Chronicles Of The 2024 Presidential Election Part 2

I have been trying to find the right thread to bring this up. Hopefully this is it. The Democrat National Convention - Can anyone tell me why out of all the cities in these United States with all it's [problems was Chicago the best choice of all? I now think I know. Being one of those that do...
  12. 1

in the DEBATE forum... lets talk uncle Joe VS Orange man DEBATE in June and September

Yet he packed up moved out and welcomed the person put into office to take his place.
  13. 1

Lying liberal leads

And here we have a admission with out any denial. He will next tell me he was making a funny and I am just to old to realize it. Even at my old age I do have a good understanding of words written and even a very good attention span. Thank you for calling be grandpa, I am extremely proud to...
  14. 1

Send this post to Trump and allow him to use it when debating Biden and winner winner. What say you left leaning liberal Democrats what have you got to rebuttal this with? Please do not start with "But Trump" he had nothing to do with the above disasters brought to us courtesy of the left.
  15. 1

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Learned that today May 16th is National Love a Tree Day. Does this mean you have to pick one tree to show your love? I decided to go out in my yard and to show my love to all my trees I told each one I was glad there were here and thanked them for their beauty and shade. I also wished them...
  16. 1

Lying liberal leads

Oh but they do. You might not but your party of choice certainly does.
  17. 1

Lying liberal leads

Seems BlueJayFan has no come back to what was written so he picked the one thing he could attack and that was the length of the post. Must have been to long for his attention span. Just did a little check on age related to attention span and BlueJayFan does not want to know where he fits.
  18. 1

Not really, just wondering how fair and neutral things will be. How about telling me what excuse is being used for not letting FOX have one of the debates and not have both be run by left leaning liberals? Afraid of the questions Joe might get to answer? I know Joe needs any advantage this...
  19. 1

What are the chances the moderators will be neutral and just ask the questions, take charge of keeping time limits and allowing rebuttals? I worry I will once again see a debate like the Romney one where the moderator said he was wrong when he was not. Can't believe I used the worthless RINO...