Search results

1. R

Final Scores (4/25)

Mansfield Madison 1 Mt. Vernon 0. Rams walk it off in the bottom of the 7th. Great game, Pitching was excellent.
  2. R

"2024 Mid-Ohio Spring Classic": Longtime Wendy's Classic Moving To Marshall Park In Ontario In 2024

White pool- Perry over Ashland, Amherst Steele over Hubbard, Marlington over Ontario, Lebanon over Loudonville. Red Pool- Upper Sandusky over Hillsdale, Anthony Wayne over Elyria, Portsmouth Notre Dame over Danville, Triway over Mathews Blue pool- Hilliard Bradley over Johnstown, Strasburg over...
  3. R

"2024 Mid-Ohio Spring Classic": Longtime Wendy's Classic Moving To Marshall Park In Ontario In 2024

Thanks for informing us on the cost to attend this event.
  4. R

If you want people to support this event, please publish the schedule. Would be nice to know the match-ups and times on Friday and Saturday. Cost to watch the event.
  5. R

Saturday, March 16 Final Scores

Yes, Richland and some of Ashland County are part of Northwest Ohio.
  6. R

Saturday, March 16 Final Scores

#2 SHELBY stuns #1 Lutheran West at the D2 regional in Bowling Green. 55 to 46.
  7. R

Any news on that big time matchup between West Holmes and Madison. This is for bragging rights...

Any news on that big time matchup between West Holmes and Madison. This is for bragging rights for the bottom of the OCC.
  8. R

No, They were patient. I was impressed with their game. Their fans told me, they have lost 3...

No, They were patient. I was impressed with their game. Their fans told me, they have lost 3 games in two years. 2 to Russia and 1 to Tri-Village. they said regional will go thru Russia. i commented Russia must come from a different planet. OG was not sharp tonight. Started 7-0 over Troy. then...
  9. R

Saturday, February 10 Final Scores

Troy Christian D4 #2 61 Ottawa-Glandorf. D3#2 50 Troy Christian stopped OG 27 game home win streak. They looked good.
  10. R

Yes, DSJ looked awesome. Never panicked after Dunbar's 10 to 0 start. Elwer had 38 in 2 plus quarters, Had to leave the game after he was suckered punched. Didn't return. 1000 fans saw it. But, 3 blind mice missed it.
  11. R

From the Ottawa Glandorf Winter Classic Shelby D2 #6. 59 Findlay D1 #6 53 Great game with 2 outstanding teams.
  12. R

Saturday, February 3 Final Scores

Mansfield Senior 52 Columbus Bishop Hartley 50
  13. R

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2023/24

Bruskotter went for 53 points tonight. Now 4th on the all-time single game point total for Shelby. Siegfried holds the top three single game point total with 60 and 58 twice.
  14. R

Saturday, January 6 Final Scores

Bruskotter went for 53. Siegfried owns school record with 60 and 58 twice.
  15. R

Just in, Mt Vernon 52 Madison 50.
  16. R

Might attend that game. Sounds interesting against a D1 school.
  17. R

Tuesday, December 12 Final Scores

Mt. Vernon 52 Mansfield Madison 50.
  18. R

Final 70 to 45. No contest. Tygers don't have enough scorers. 1 player missing with broken ribs from football. Lex has Shelby on Dec. 30th and Ottawa-Glandorf at the end of season. They will put a 100 on Madison Friday night. Lex is loaded.
  19. R

Lex leads 57 to 34 after 3 qt.