Search results

1. N

It seems like you don't recall anything from that year except for what made you feel self...

It seems like you don't recall anything from that year except for what made you feel self righteous about Northmont's mean spirited fans so it will be no use for me to continue this conversation. Have a nice day.
  2. N

Well I really wish I could go back to those posts you made during that season but I cannot...

Well I really wish I could go back to those posts you made during that season but I cannot. There is nothing to lecture Northmont fans on here about. It does not make sense that Northmont would want Springfield to lose their final 4 game if we had already beat them earlier in the season. It...
  3. N

Post in thread '2023 gwoc season'...

Post in thread '2023 gwoc season' https://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/2023-gwoc-season.360944/post-9002102 This is definitely not a compliment. That year 2020 you did nothing but antagonize our fan base during that year. That year definitely does count. Ever since Northmont beat...
  4. N

Hi, I have watched your posts after the last 4 years on yappi. I am honestly not happy with you...

Hi, I have watched your posts after the last 4 years on yappi. I am honestly not happy with you. What is your problem with Northmont? Why do you always feel the need to bring this team down?