Search results

1. Boro Fan

World Olympic Qualifiers

His coach in the corner (Daniel Dennis) had a brutal gut.
  2. Boro Fan

New Numbers in 2024-2025

Based on MY PROJECTIONS... (I listed schools in order of enrollment figure) Moving to D1 from D2 Whitehall-Yearling Aiken Mount Healthy Vandalia Butler Sandusky New Philadelphia Louisville Hamilton Township Trotwood-Madison Mansfield Senior Moving to D2 from D1 Columbus West Dover Akron Ellet...
  3. Boro Fan

New Numbers in 2024-2025

I have been receiving quite a few Emails and PMs asking me about my projections on the new divisional alignment. This is obviously just a guess, but after crunching the numbers, here is what I got.... D1: 359 and up D2: 358 thru 197 D3: 196 and below
  4. Boro Fan

Freestyle state duals

Here
  5. Boro Fan

2024-25 team

He didn’t wrestle in the postseason due to disciplinary reasons at school.
  6. Boro Fan

2024-25 team

I heard L.Rohr making 106 was pretty tough last year.
  7. Boro Fan

2024-25 team

Welp, I stand corrected then. I heard about the Sanderfer "situation" at the end of August and figured everything happened after school started. Sorry!
  8. Boro Fan

2024-25 team

I thought he attended Eds to start the year?
  9. Boro Fan

2024-25 team

It seemed way more transfers were eligible to compete in the postseason this year compared to previous season.
  10. Boro Fan

2024-25 team

My question is, would he be eligible? I believe this would be his third different school during the 2023-24 scholastic season.
  11. Boro Fan

Coach Resigns

There is another NDC and Wadsworth grad that would be a great choice as well (if he is interested).
  12. Boro Fan

Coach Resigns

Clay was an assistant at Wadsworth for 3 years prior to becoming HC.
  13. Boro Fan

16th Annual Wrestle Against Autism tournament April 14th.

http://www.wrestleagainstautism.org/
  14. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

He lost H2H to #15 Dominique last season. Dominique lost H2H to #14 Blackburn this season.
  15. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

I always leave out all non-wrestling commits from the Top 40. Sell, Slaper and Petite all would be somewhere in the Top 25. Everyone that doesn't intend on wrestling in college will also be removed next week. Similar to previous seasons (https://www.borofanohio.net/archive)
  16. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

Him coming back and finishing third twice shows tremendous character. All results matter.
  17. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

I believe Welch, Driscoll and Van Gundy are also hold backs. It seems like every year when I put together Freshmen rankings in the summer, at least half of the kids are hold backs. Based on the hold backs listed at the bottom of incoming freshman thread...
  18. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

Had a little trouble moving wrestlers around and getting it to save on my website. The Junior class appears to have finally saved correctly now. Johnson’s loss to fellow junior Brencyn Evans (Monroeville) is ultimately what left him out of the rankings.
  19. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

I show Driscoll with previous wins over Boyle and Aquila within the past year or two. It’s also hard to penalize someone that sat behind a state placer.
  20. Boro Fan

Boro Class Rankings

As always, class rankings are very subjective. Trying to compare 106s to 285s and so on is nearly impossible. Also as mentioned, only 10 spots right now makes even tougher. Bickerton’s loss to fellow freshman L.Rohr is ultimately the reason he is just outside the Top 10. Esguerra, Zmorowski and...