Search results

1. EastPalestineWrestling

East Palestine Girl's Holiday Invitational 12/23/24 *Updated*

East Palestine High School is looking to host our first girls tournament this year and are looking for teams to participate. We are planning to do a pool to bracket format. More information will be sent out as we get closer. If you are interested please email me at...
  2. EastPalestineWrestling

East Palestine Middle School Invitational 12/7/2024 *Updated*

East Palestine High School is looking to host our first middle school tournament this year and are looking for teams to participate. We are planning to do a pool to bracket format and looking to keep it around 15 teams. More information will be sent out as we get closer. If you are interested...
  3. EastPalestineWrestling

East Palestine Invitational 1/25/25

East Palestine High School is looking to host our first tournament this year and are looking for teams to participate. We are planning to do a pool to bracket format and looking to keep it around 15 teams. More information will be sent out as we get closer. If you are interested please email me...
  4. EastPalestineWrestling

Looking for Jr High Tournaments

East Palestine Middle School is looking for one more tournament to fill out our schedule at the end of season Our open dates are 1/20 1/27 and 2/10 we have 11 kids and have a mix of talent. Responded to this post or email Levi.Kunselman@epschools.k12.oh.us
  5. EastPalestineWrestling

Need JH matches

East Palestine Middle school is looking to use its last 3 points to finish out its schedule. We are a relatively unexpended team with 13-15 kids. I would like to book one more tournament and one tri but ill take what I can get. For tournaments we can travel up to and hour and a half and for...
  6. EastPalestineWrestling

Looking for Middle School tournaments, tri's and duals

East Palestine Middle School is looking for tournaments to fill our schedule. We have 12/16, 12/23, 1/13, 1/27, 2/3 and 2/10 open. We need to stay with in an hour and a half of East Palestine. We would also be to willing to host or travel to duals or tri's on those dates. We could possibly try...
  7. EastPalestineWrestling

Looking for Jr high matches and tournaments

East Palestine Middle School is looking for matches or tournaments between 1/1 and 2/10, preferably with in an hour and half of 44413 but further would be fine too. We are a smaller team trying to build a program.
  8. EastPalestineWrestling

Looking for matching in Jr matches or tournaments (NE and Eastern Ohio)

East Palestine Middle School is looking for matches or tournaments between 1/1 and 2/10, preferably with in an hour and half of 44413 but further would be fine too. We are a smaller team trying to build a program.