Search results

1. EastPalestineWrestling

Mount Union Summer Camp-June 8th

When does registration close?
  2. EastPalestineWrestling

East Palestine Girl's Holiday Invitational 12/23/24 *Updated*

East Palestine High School is looking to host our first girls tournament this year and are looking for teams to participate. We are planning to do a pool to bracket format. More information will be sent out as we get closer. If you are interested please email me at...
  3. EastPalestineWrestling

East Palestine Middle School Invitational 12/7/2024 *Updated*

East Palestine High School is looking to host our first middle school tournament this year and are looking for teams to participate. We are planning to do a pool to bracket format and looking to keep it around 15 teams. More information will be sent out as we get closer. If you are interested...
  4. EastPalestineWrestling

East Palestine Invitational 1/25/25

East Palestine High School is looking to host our first tournament this year and are looking for teams to participate. We are planning to do a pool to bracket format and looking to keep it around 15 teams. More information will be sent out as we get closer. If you are interested please email me...
  5. EastPalestineWrestling

Looking for Jr High Tournaments

East Palestine Middle School is looking for one more tournament to fill out our schedule at the end of season Our open dates are 1/20 1/27 and 2/10 we have 11 kids and have a mix of talent. Responded to this post or email Levi.Kunselman@epschools.k12.oh.us
  6. EastPalestineWrestling

CVCA Middle School Duals 12/9/23 looking for 1-2 more teams

Can you shoot me and Email with the info sheet for my ad. Levi.kunselman@epschools.k12.oh.us
  7. EastPalestineWrestling

CVCA Middle School Duals 12/9/23 looking for 1-2 more teams

what's the competition level, this is most of my guys first year.