Search results

1. B

2024 NWOAL

Now that the coaching carousel is over, here are my league predictions. 1. Liberty Center - 10-0 (7-0) 2. Archbold - 9-1 (6-1) 3. Patrick Henry - 7-3 (5-2) 4. Wauseon - 5-5 (4-3) 5. Evergreen - 6-4 (3-4) 6. Delta - 4-6 (2-5) 7. Bryan - 2-8 (1-6) 8. Swanton - 1-9 (0-7)
  2. B

2024 NWOAL

Special Team Coordinator Nate McAfee of Anthony Wayne got the Swanton job. Not going to say my source, just trust me guys lol
  3. B

2024 NWOAL

Randy Roberts per school sources
  4. B

2024 NWOAL

Mike Vicars to Delta
  5. B

2024 NWOAL

Stepping stone I suppose. Build something somehow at Swanton and get a bigger job at an NLL school or leave after 3-4 years and be a top coordinator candidate
  6. B

2024 Northern Buckeye Conference

It wont happen for a while, but if they pick up a few league titles I could see the kids thinking they have a chance.
  7. B

2024 Northern Buckeye Conference

The NWOAL always has some rumors of one of the 4 smaller schools leaving, but nothing really happens. Archbold, Bryan, Wauseon, and LC won’t leave until the NWOAL is down to just them. Delta is comfortable with being average at everything and being very good at wrestling. Swanton is also content...
  8. B

2024 NWOAL

Not too sure on those details, but that’s just what I heard
  9. B

2024 NWOAL

Liberty Center OC
  10. B

2024 NWOAL

More of Zach Walls. He’s the former North Baltimore HC that’s currently at Otsego, and teaches at Swanton
  11. B

2024 NWOAL

I don’t have insider information, but if I were to guess I would have to say an assistant coach from an NWOAL school like Trent Thomas of Wauseon for Delta. Swanton would need someone either A) wanting to use this as a high risk high reward stepping stone job or B) A former head coach wanting a...
  12. B

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

By far the NWOAL. This year was a down year for the NBC and the NWOAL and we went 0-7 against them. Swanton is god awful, Evergreen and Delta are mediocre, Bryan had and will always have some good athletes, but then the top 4 are just insanely good year after year. I personally believe there...
  13. B

45-14 Liberty Center over Oak Harbor. Liberty Center did something no team has seen this far: throwing the football. Play action killed the Rockets defense tonight. They finish 12-1 on the season, and end the NBC’s playoff teams. Great season from Oak Harbor, and no doubt they’ll be heavy...
  14. B

Oak Harbor vs Liberty Center at Clay Memorial Stadium at Ted Federici Field (Clay High School) Let’s get the obvious out of the way: Not exactly where I expected the game to be. Patrick Henry and Hopewell-Loudon got BG, but there wasn’t really a reason not to go with Perrysburg (unless they...
  15. B

Can we get a debate on where Oak Harbor vs Liberty Center will be played at?? My top 3 best neutral locations are BGHS, Perrysburg, or Maumee
  16. B

I’ll say this: I don’t know enough to draw conclusions but enough for assumptions. I think Drusback could take a year off. Don’t think he’s done coaching, but I can see him leaving Rossford. Maumee’s OC was great and I was more so talking about him getting a head coach job. Lake’s DC on the...
  17. B

A few predictions. I do think Lindke will be at SFS next season. It makes sense for him to want to get back to one of the Catholic League teams. No hate to him, he’s a very good coach and I respect him. But I promise you, he will be the next coach at St. Francis de Sales. I would not be...
  18. B

A touchdown in garbage time is the “big difference” between the Springfield and Fostoria games. Bryan vs Eastwood is a good conversation to have. Bryan is the same if not better than Wauseon, the same Wauseon that beat Eastwood. And yes 4th in the league! Behind Genoa, Eastwood, and Oak Harbor...
  19. B

No one is giving awards for an almost winning, but you have to give them credit for it. Beat a Springfield team that would probably beat 3-4 teams in this league, lost by 7 to a Bryan team that could beat all but Genoa and Oak Harbor, shut out Bowsher (something Oak Harbor and Genoa failed to...
  20. B

Does anyone have any favorites for NBC DPOY and OPOY? Me personally, I have Offensive Player of the Year as Aiden Brunkhorst of Genoa and Defensive Player of the Year as Garry Brooks of Oak Harbor