Search results

1. P

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

Isn't Brad Burchfield a Reynoldsburg alumn? I know his name has come up for this job before. At this point, your settling with an assistant who want's a first time HC coaching job.
  2. P

Agreed, but from an athletic standpoint it is.
  3. P

Agreed, that would be the other name that would first come to mind as well. Has done a fantastic job at Northland. Curious who else may throw their hat in the ring?
  4. P

Reynoldsburg just opened up. I’ve thought for a long time with a one high school district, this has been a sleeping giant. They’ve got athletes everywhere. Every since Buddy left, it’s been rough to say the least. Who’s someone that could go after this job and be successful? I’ve said since he...
  5. P

What does Coffman have coming back? Stokes has done a solid job building that culture and they will be an issue in region 2.
  6. P

Respect to Bradley. Their defense came along way last year . I feel they are more appealing locally for Hilliard athletes that don't want to play military style offense.
  7. P

Sayers has done as phenomenal job at Northland and would imagine would be inline for a larger job in the coming years. Same can be said with bell at east. Bradley I would be curious to see after the departure of there qb, he was a complete difference maker. Ua in my opinion is dangerous...
  8. P

As we approach spring break and getting into the end of the school year, what are some major headlines heading into summer workouts and the 2024 season? Which teams are you watching from the OCC, MSL, CCL, Central Buckeye League, City League to make some noise or surprise? Any major coaching...
  9. P

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

What is that stats operating platform? That box score looks really good.
  10. P

Week 1: Elder vs. Pickerington North at The PIT

Williams 15 Carrie’s for 171 and two fourth quarter tds. One for 67 and 34 respectively.
  11. P

The Pit far exceeded my high expectations. Truly a great Gameday staff and hospitality towards the visitors. Overall, this was a great and clean played game. For being a week 1 matchup I thought both teams played well with some typical week 1mistakes. I will say that 8 and 4 for Elder are both...
  12. P

HSFB Statisticians: What app/software do you use? DigitalScout has discontinued its product!

This was a game changer and makes me feel more comfortable. Only faults of the system are it doesn’t keep time of possession accurately and doesn’t give a player fumble recovery # option. Other than that it’s ok. Just go slow, editing a play in real time isn’t the easiest. I did a mock on the...
  13. P

HSFB Statisticians: What app/software do you use? DigitalScout has discontinued its product!

Did any of you guys figure out how to manually adjust the clock? Done a couple preseason games and it’s just a running clock but no way to manually adjust it. Highly frustrating
  14. P

I’ll be working the game tomorrow night for North. Any advice on parking? Look forward to seeing the Pit for the first time.
  15. P

Following up on this. Any new discoveries over the weekend? I’m hearing alot of places are using Hudl.
  16. P

What conclusion have you come to? I’m hearing places are using Hudl or Turbostats.
  17. P

Digital Scout has announced their ending software effective today. Many schools in Central Ohio have used this service for stat keeping since the early 2010's including myself. I was curious what other services other schools around Ohio use. I'm looking for the following: Real time stat...