Search results

1. JohnnyTigerball

Monday May 20th Scores

Versailles - 8 Anna - 0 Play Cincinnati Country Day on Wednesday in Hamilton.
  2. JohnnyTigerball

Tuesday April 23rd Scores

A.J. Griesdorn looks like the MAC pitcher of the year thus far. Still several games yet to play. Coldwater is a great team.
  3. JohnnyTigerball

Tuesday March 26th Scores

Versailles - 3 CJ - 1
  4. JohnnyTigerball

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Very butthurt. I like the 15 minute drive and stopping by Bruken's.
  5. JohnnyTigerball

Versailles to the WOAC
  6. JohnnyTigerball

If Fort Loramie drops Versailles for Anna, perhaps the MAC should drop Anna from football only :unsure:
  7. JohnnyTigerball

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Kirtland was the better team Friday. No doubt. I do recall that after the game in 2021 there were people saying Kirtland was the better team. It is what it is.
  8. JohnnyTigerball

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Was in the Yankees farm system, but never made it to the big leagues.
  9. JohnnyTigerball

D VII State Semifinals: Marion Local vs Patrick Henry

Exactly. Many games where the starters start the 2nd half and are done after the first score, because of a running clock.
  10. JohnnyTigerball

DVI State Semifinal: Columbus Grove vs. Versailles

You are not in charge of the music on the bus.
  11. JohnnyTigerball

We are all now dumber for having read that.
  12. JohnnyTigerball

Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

It has been fun following the past few years. Finally created an account this year, and I’m glad I did. Look forward to the discussions in the future
  13. JohnnyTigerball

I would be surprised if Versailles gives up 21 points. Both teams limit possessions. Probably looking at a game like Bluffton and Columbus Grove played last week. 17-10, 14-10, 14-7.
  14. JohnnyTigerball

Versailles beat Marion 2-0 in ‘84
  15. JohnnyTigerball

I predict a physical game. Hopefully both teams are as close to full strength as possible. I know Versailles is dealing with some injuries, and i assume Grove is as well. It's week 15 for high school boys, so everyone is banged up. Looking forward to a great game. I hope my Tigers can...
  16. JohnnyTigerball

Region 12: #1 Hamilton Badin vs #6 Celina

I’m glad we played you the first game before the adjustment. Good luck next week
  17. JohnnyTigerball

Region 28 Final: Marion Local vs Ansonia

Versailles was tied 7-7 at half this year. I believe Minster was down 14-7 at half. Other than that, not sure if anyone else.
  18. JohnnyTigerball

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

I was at both of those games. Pretty amazing to have not one, but two thrillers like that in the playoffs. Side note. I remember many moons ago playing Swanton in the first round and blocking an extra point to ultimately win, and then having a 2OT shootout against Bellaire.
  19. JohnnyTigerball

Region 24: #2 Versailles vs #8 Anna

Don't forget the Fireball.