Search results

1. D

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

All truths. People may try to brush over the truth, but it's certainly there.
  2. D

You know it's true. All of it. I don't make stuff up, I just expose the politics.
  3. D

It's also funny how some of the dads hang on and kiss a** to the program decision makers. That's what's most hilarious. Scared to death their kid won't play for Elder. Oh the humanity!! And frankly, many of them are very average, and there are kids just as good that really never get a shot.
  4. D

Complete and utter BS. The "top" team in every grade has its coach handpicked (typically a former player and buddy) - they fill that team out with the coach's kids and whoever the coach asks (usually the athletes of kids they know and hang with, and likely other daddies). This team RARELY has...
  5. D

LOL - yeah but the "top" team is the one that's completely manipulated and shut off for any kid not part of the connected crew. These are the teams at every level where the coaches and the kids are hand-picked (and not always the best players in the grade). These are teams controlled by the...
  6. D

It's a good duo at St James, but not sure either become stars in high school. They're no different than the best players on most westside teams. Good players, but typical of what teams like Elder and LaSalle get. Good skills, but both are very small. Kind of similar to the Weber kid that ended...
  7. D

He needs to strengthen their grade school AAU program to compete with the Westside Panthers. The westside kids that aren't part of the inner circle of kids that get to play on the Westside teams should be his main market. There is a ton of missed talent because daddys are just taking their kids...
  8. D

Fleming worked and was successful at LaSalle long before his kids got there. It's one thing if your kids eventually play there, another if you take a job BECAUSE your kid goes there.
  9. D

It's not so much that he's going to bring over a kid that isn't very good, it's that coaches and administrators seemed more concerned with this type of thing, or hiring coaches to push their own personal agendas. This seems more important now than actually improving a sports team or raising the...
  10. D

I just hate the endless sea of politics and nepotism in Ohio high school sports.
  11. D

Oh for the love of god, another athletic department hiring a parent that's going to coach his son. I didn't know this, and I hate how every coach or administrator lately has been somehow connected to coaching or working where their kid goes. HS athletics has become the poster child for nepo...
  12. D

Do Conferences Even Matter Anymore With New Divisions

The predictions weren't really wrong. Vouchers have been a huge success for the feeder families as it's made high school tuition much more appetizing. If that hadn't changed, it would have kept decreasing having to pay full freight at $13k+. And yes, the Admissions Director has also done a...
  13. D

You sure can. You called it 1-2 weeks ago with conviction. Wasn't all this "I heard from someone who heard from someone" - you can always tell who's really in the know. It's not the guys that whine about opponents and refs cheating and disruptive music during games. Those guys are just looking...
  14. D

Next La Salle Basketball Coach?

Please don't play GCL ball. Please don't play GCL ball. Please don't play GCL ball.
  15. D

Another spot on prediction by @PURPLE REIGN and his "sources". Stick to whining about loud music and cheaters, you're much better at that.
  16. D

Do Conferences Even Matter Anymore With New Divisions

It's not really rare for Elder. This has been predicted for 5-10 years with Elder because their CB numbers are always going to be low because they don't get many athletes from outside of the west side. Very, very few. Also, they were bleeding enrollment for a time a few years ago (vouchers saved...
  17. D

You're right - the talent is way down. And it's because people have caught on to how they do things. Top talented basketball players don't seek out Elder because they know how controlled it is. It's literally almost 100% feeder kids from feeder programs from 3rd grade on, because all of the...
  18. D

They have a chance to contend in D1 - it's just not a layup. These paths should be hard. That's my point. Do you change just for the layup path to probably the final four in every major sport? I think you lose alot of interest that way because you're playing teams fans have zero interest in...
  19. D

Go Higgins!
  20. D

As you said, does it make sense to play for a 3 team title? LaSalle is an outlier even if they stay.