Search results

1. C

Hosting MS Dual/Tri Meets (NEED TEAMS)

where at Coach my beat the streets team is available full squad many studs
  2. C

Team needed MS Quad

Beat the Street Cleveland is interested in joining Let me know spooner@btscle.org
  3. C

Looking for Youth Duals in NE Ohio

I coach for Beat The streets cleveland and will have a full youth squad and then some.. Nov 23 or 24?
  4. C

Columbia MS Looking For Double Dual/Tri

BTSCLE is looking to join any dual for a tri or quad and we can even host at our facility. Several open dates. Lets stay in touch sounds like we can make matches happen for kids.
  5. C

Columbia MS Looking For Double Dual/Tri

BTSCLE is looking to join any dual for a tri or quad and we can even host at our facility. Several open dates. Lets stay in touch sounds like we can make matches happen for kids.
  6. C

Looking for Jr high matches and tournaments

consider adding BTSCLE Middle School team for a tri?!? Keep us updated
  7. C

Hosting MS Dual/Tri Meets (NEED TEAMS)

Beat the Streets Cleveland Middle school team is interested in traveling to you for matches. We will have 10-20 kids for competition. Let us know
  8. C

BTS Cleveland needs M.S. matches

I would love to get something 11/27!!! 12/4 & 1/11 are open as well. Let us know whenever's clever. Thank you for you
  9. C

BTS Cleveland needs M.S. matches

Please reach out (spooner@btscle.org) with any junior high level (6-8th) opportunities for competition this upcoming season. Thank you kindly
  10. C

Beat the streets Cle MS is looking for duals and tournaments

We have a full middle school squad with plenty of talent. They just need as many matches as possible… willing to travel. Please email Head Coach Anthony Spooner spooner@btscle.org. Please & Thank You
  11. C

Jackson Middle School (Grove City) - "B" Team

If you can host, BTS Cleveland MS club would be willing to travel during the week spooner@btscle.org
  12. C

Evergreen MS Holiday Dual Tournament 12/27

Beat the Streets Cleveland is interested
  13. C

Middle School Scrimmage, at Watkins Middle School, Central Ohio - Wed. November 23

maybe can schedule a satruday dual at your place. I am coaching for Beat the streets cleveland now, Mentor/Coach Anthony Spooner
  14. C

Size 18 shoes

There is a pair on EBAY right now size 18 split soles
  15. C

Middle School Wednesday Duals

Beat the Streets Cleveland's Middle School team NEEDS teams that want to host MS Duals during the week this season..please respond or email Head Coach Anthony Spooner (spooner@btscle.org) THANK YOU KINDLY
  16. C

Beat the Streets Cle MS club needs as many matches as possible

I am Mentor/Coach Anthony Spooner and Beat the Streets MS club needs as many matches as possible. We have a wide open schedule for all of our middle school aged boys and girls participating with BTSCLE Club team. We have decent means of transportation and many competitive student athletes. For...