Search results

1. Spartacus1987

Will you start watching the WNBA?

No. Women’s basketball is just awful to watch
  2. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

Not just Ohio State, but what Ohio players anywhere?
  3. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with you here but you are correct. Just don’t tell that to the guys on the HS forum. They think Ohio football is as good as ever but our players don’t produce at an elite level at the skill positions offensively. Maybe more 7 on 7 now will help idk. Most of the...
  4. Spartacus1987

What Movies Did You Watch in May 2024?

Avengers Infinity War (2018) - 10/10 Avengers Endgame (2019) - 10/10 Just finished my annual spring time watching of both movies. Both are just absolute masterpieces and were truly the end of Marvel as we knew it. Hot take but a lot of people really like Infinity War Thanos but I liked Endgame...
  5. Spartacus1987

Please no….

Idk, I never really cared about any of that stuff. I play one game against the computer to get a feel for the game and then I only play online against people.
  6. Spartacus1987

Please no….

Bump. Everything is clear and it’s back ❤️
  7. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

I think Sanchez is firmly in. Offord I would be surprised if he sticks
  8. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

Offord has been looking around. Don’t be surprised if he flips on NSD
  9. Spartacus1987

NBA thread

Haven’t watched much NBA but I am so glad the Cavs are done now.
  10. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

Don’t know yet.
  11. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

Davison is not a home run hitter but Marquise is. Most OSU insiders agree Marquise Davis is better than Davison. Going after the dude from Philadelphia is typical though, historically OSU struggles especially in the 21st century at landing the elite backs out of state the same way they struggle...
  12. Spartacus1987

What Movies Did You Watch in May 2024?

that’s unfortunate. The first two movies in this universe were amazing with the 2nd one being the best. Third one really was boring
  13. Spartacus1987

NBA thread

I’m not changing teams but I’m not going to support trash either. So in other words I don’t really have a team outside of hoping the Indians lose every game.
  14. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

RB recruiting also continues to be a struggle for the program. Getting predictions for a 3 star back out of Philadelphia now. Bill Kurelic is also the biggest clown of the OSU insiders. He constantly piggy backs off other insiders for his predictions and always in his articles writes the kids...
  15. Spartacus1987

NBA thread

The Reds have had promising players before that never amounted to much of anything. You give too long of a leash to a franchise that hasn’t won a playoff series since 1995 and hasn’t had a team that is really contending since 2012.
  16. Spartacus1987

NBA thread

I think Candelario is what a career 260 hitter? A piece like that isn’t going to help the offense much even hitting his career average but it turns out it was a bad gamble and he’s been absolutely terrible. The offense was bad even with all the guys you listed that are unhealthy now but...
  17. Spartacus1987

Ohio State Recruiting

Henry Fenuku with a prediction to OSU. This guy might be good but this is terrible optics for Justin Frye who can’t land the big fish out of state rankings wise. These recruits are most times 3 stars for a reason
  18. Spartacus1987

NBA thread

Yep. If you haven’t noticed but I haven’t posted in the Reds thread this season either (couldn’t care less) they have also pretty much lost me as a fan. They did nothing to address their inept offense and are paying for it now. All I’ve done is check some scores here and there but haven’t watch...
  19. Spartacus1987

NBA thread

I don’t know. Just getting the #1 pick could have meant a good bargaining chip as well and we don’t even have that. Pistons need a new owner honestly. It’s sad to see such a historically good franchise be this bad for so long.
  20. Spartacus1987

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Feels like Jeremy Birmingham is the only OSU reporter who cares about OSU basketball and legitimately pays attention. OSU has gotten some good transfer portal additions but they are still at a net negative from what they’ve lost/gained