Search results

1. O

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

I was talking about UA vs PN lol
  2. O

Have you seen the talent disparity between those two teams? PN might be better at every position.
  3. O

PN has underachieved for the last couple seasons. Outside of Gahanna, they have had the most talent in Columbus. They win consistently because of talent. I do believe Nate has made some solid hires the last year or so in Chad Spickler and Andy Gaspar to help the program move forward. Vs teams...
  4. O

Reynoldsburg Football Coaching Search

Any word on where this search is? Last I heard they were hiring an AD before a head football coach. Starting to get really late.
  5. O

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Heard they want to hire an AD before the HC. Huge mess over there right now. Super trimmed a lot of fat
  6. O

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

He was
  7. O

OC at Olentangy Liberty I think? Would be a good hire, but not sure if he would be interested.
  8. O

Reynoldsburg- Offer Brent Morrison. Former alum, successful experience. Make him say no
  9. O

Dublin Coffman 2024

Any word on St. Charles job? Hearing nothing on this front. Thought people in this GM might know...
  10. O

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Any word on St. Charles job in Columbus?
  11. O

Big Walnut

Odd there is no news on this front. Big Walnut having issues finding anyone?????
  12. O

Olentangy Liberty HC Search

Interviews wrapping up this week.
  13. O

I don't know that. Just the name getting thrown into the rumor mill in central Ohio.
  14. O

Dublin Coffman 2022

Throw this thread into the fire and create a betting thread.
  15. O

Also hearing it is Miley
  16. O

Rumor is Miley did apply for the job.
  17. O

"home grown" Pickerington kids. :rolleyes:
  18. O

Dublin Coffman 2022

Morrison (Former Westerville Central HC) is on the Liberty staff along with his former DC from Westerville Central. Plenty of options, but Miley is already teaching in the district, knows the kids, and has had previous successful head coaching experience. If I am the AD, that is my first...
  19. O

Bishop Ready

Just confirmed it is happening.
  20. O

Bishop Ready

YES!!!!!