Search results

1. T

2023 Football

Not good. That's going to be a tough position to fill.
  2. T

UPDATED RANKINGS 2/6

3. T

Kids calling timeout

It's always the same kids who do it every time they gas out to avoid being scored on.
  4. T

Kids calling timeout

It happens all the time and is obvious. I wish there was something that could be done about it.
  5. T

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Hysterical lol
  6. T

UPDATED RANKINGS 2/6

He really wants his son ranked higher lol.
  7. T

Powerade

They are available on Flo
  8. T

2023 SWOWCA Glenn Sample Holiday tournament

Walker looked very good.
  9. T

2023 SWOWCA Glenn Sample Holiday tournament

They have struggled with seeding for a while now at this event.
  10. T

First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

Adkins from Moeller is going 215 and Sturenburg is Hvy.
  11. T

His knee has a bad bruise. Not serious but they don't know if he will play this week yet. My...

His knee has a bad bruise. Not serious but they don't know if he will play this week yet. My guess would be he does play.
  12. T

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Opt = short for optional. Optional meaning choices. Unless you are implying that he chose to get injured and require surgery it does not =opt out. You clowns coming on here insinuating that a kid has chosen not to finish his high school career is pathetic.
  13. T

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

He hasn't opt out of anything. He was injured in the St Eds game.
  14. T

2023 Football

They have good depth at RB with Shade, Gault and, and Jeffries who has been injured but is probably the best all around of the group. I really can't see them using Rice.
  15. T

2023 Football

I really don't care what spin they put on it. Anyone watching objectively knows that Moe dominated in all aspects of the game and were clearly the better team. No need to go back and forth with them. Moe is very young and continues to improve every week. I think we are just now seeing the...
  16. T

2023 Football

Seems like a lot of discussion regarding Elder freshman football. From what I have seen the past few years their talent level has not been very good. Maybe they are better than it seems as has been suggested we'll find out in the coming years. The only teams that matter are playing tonight.
  17. T

2023 Football

I wouldn't waste your time with this guy. He's obviously not a Moeller guy. The atmosphere, tailgate and game were all awesome. The team played very well and will continue to improve every week. Nobody is happy with the current stadium situation but everyone is making the best of it and...
  18. T

2023 Football

French was out last week that is why they had two sophomore linebackers. There is only one sophomore d lineman who plays. But you are correct this is a pretty young team they are going to get much better as the season progresses. Both Sophomore and junior class have some very talented kids.
  19. T

2023 Football

No
  20. T

Indy Ben Davis vs Moeller at Mount St. Joseph University

I would be shocked if it were that one sided. I think this game could go either way.