Search results

1. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

I think Fautanu will be solid. Hes also equally injury prone, 3 years older and plays a less premium position.
  2. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Drafting for need has proven time and time again led to teams picking the wrong player because they are shoehorned into taking only players in positions of need. Use FA to fill the holes, draft best available
  3. O

Cleveland Browns 2024 Edition

Wiggins comes from Clemson, FWIW.
  4. O

Is it ever cool for a grown man to describe anything as "delish"?

Wow, I forgot about Slide by
  5. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

No Yes it is, he only has a 1 year deal
  6. O

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

Okay, glad we cleared that up - Michigan coaches are in fact jumping ship.
  7. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Because there’s no way of knowing how the draft will go and who will be there at 18? Clean up holes in FA then draft best available.
  8. O

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2024-2025

This season the Pac12 had two Heisman Finalists, the reigning Heisman winner and future #1 pick, a team in the national championship and the second most 1st round picks - closer to first than third - and their bozo commission couldn’t figure out how to get a media deal together to keep the...
  9. O

Bearcats baskteball

Sean Stewart is on campus.
  10. O

UC Bearcats

Former UC Bearcat Korey Cunningham passed away yesterday at age 28 due to suicide 😔 RIP to him
  11. O

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2024-2025

just saw a tweet that 19 of the first 24 picks last night were either a 4* or 5* per 24/7 sports*. Stars matter, recruiting matters. * unable to verify/go beyond the first 24 picks as 24/7 recruit ranking database is down at the moment * unsure if this is the 24/7 Composite or 24/7’s individual...
  12. O

General NFL Chat

I’ll probably post this on the college board as well since it’s more appropriate there but just saw a tweet that 19 of the first 24 picks last night were either a 4* or 5* per 24/7 sports*. * unable to verify/go beyond the first 24 picks as 24/7 recruit ranking database is down at the moment *...
  13. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Trent Brown has started every game of a given season just twice in nine years, missed 5+ games six times and has played in half the games (or less) three times. Mims will play this year.
  14. O

General NFL Chat

Forgot about Bo “throw a screen 25 times a game” Nix as a bad draft pick.
  15. O

General NFL Chat

I’m really intrigued with how JJ will do in the NFL. Prior to coming to Michigan, Harbaugh was considered a QB whisper. At some point he seemingly forgot how to mold QBs. I don’t think JJ broke that trend, just look at his production, but was able to parlay that into a first round pick. Is Jim...
  16. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals fans: protect burrow! You can’t keep signing these older one year tackles! Burrow will get hurt if they don’t address the OL! Also Bengals fans: what a terrible pick
  17. O

2024 Pittsburgh Steelers

Same question I just asked the Brownies. Always curious to see how the AFCN feels about the other AFCN teams’ draft picks? I think the Steelers got a hell of a guy. I would have been very happy had the Bengals taken him.
  18. O

General NFL Chat

Worst pick of the draft goes to Atlanta, followed by the Panthers trading up 1 spot to take the local 5th year breakout WR. Dallas and the 9ers also had pretty bad to meh first round in my opinion.
  19. O

Cleveland Browns 2024 Edition

Always interesting to get opposing fans opinions on draft day. How do the Brownies faithful feel about Mims to Cincy, Fautanu to Pittsburg and Wiggins to Baltimore?
  20. O

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Also a huge key difference in Mims is he is an elite athlete. Scored a 9.5/10 RAS (relative athletic score), which has him 67 out of 1,314 OTs drafted since 1987. It’s the first elite athlete they’ve drafted on the OL in a decade. While it didn’t work out then with Paul Alexander, Pollack worked...