Search results

1. C

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

The only option given is a move up to D1. D7 ML would have to go D1 if they opted in. But I think we all know they couldn’t survive through round 2 IF they won in the first round
  2. C

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

Your argument about Glenville is degraded based on the fact that although glenville is playing in d4 they have a D1 football roster. Talent, skill and depth are no different than the top D1 and D2 teams.
  3. C

Fenwick Falcons Revenge Tour

That wasn’t a good look. But neither is a mid 30 year old man drunk posting from his momma’s basement.
  4. C

2024 Steubenville Big Red

That game was an aberration. Not sure what caused 4-5 kinds to go off the rails. It certainly was not indicative of the Big Red culture.
  5. C

Have you?
  6. C

Because we can
  7. C

2024 Schedules - Division IV

I don’t see it happening. For one both teams have more away games than they would like and The Big Red simply does not have the horses. I don’t think we’ll have a single D1 recruit on this years team. If we do it will be a marginal D1 recruit. It’s like that most years. On the other hand...
  8. C

He also had 7 tackles which I think may have been the most on the day
  9. C

Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

Bingo. If the dude is guilty put him away for 50 years.
  10. C

Another HS site bites the dust

Just for you 🖕🏼.
  11. C

Couldn’t have said it any better Rack. RRR
  12. C

URSULINE & MOONEY PROJECTIONS/DISCUSSIONS 2024

Just out of curiosity do many kids leave Ursuline and transfer to Mooney or vice versa? I’m guessing that rivalry as intense as any in Ohio.
  13. C

Don’t you have something productive you can do? Get useful.
  14. C

Maybe. Those last 7 games were unmatched for excitement and atmosphere. But it really doesn’t make sense for either team except from a money standpoint. And I disagree with you who Massillon is these days. Maybe I’m nuts, but I’m in the camp that thinks they could compete with anybody, anywhere.
  15. C

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

I do think Big Red would make the trip if offered. We played 4 away games last year im Sure we’d go on the road to fill week 8.
  16. C

That ain’t happening. We simply do not have the horses or talent to compete with teams loaded with D1 P5 kids. Just the way it is. We do not have the ability to bring kids in like the Hobans, Massillon’s, TCC’s and so on.
  17. C

Someone has to find a way for a Steubenville Canfield game to happen. Even if it is just this year. It is such a natural rivalry, 1 hour apart and makes sense for both schools.
  18. C

What Ohio teams still have week 8 open?