Search results

1. B

Questioning calls and Coaching Misconduct

Do not throw the coaches under the bus? Let them rate the officials but at the end day the Refs are on a rotation of every 2 years. Example Jimmy refs the state in 2023 and then 2024 he does not and will not get 2025 state. People it is 2024 these refs have as much entitlement as the kids. Guys...
  2. B

IVC Wrestling Tournament

I was just trolling and read the post. Unsure and have read his post 3 times, Unsure on what he is saying? I would really have to review the brackets and really do not care enough to do that. Results are on baumspage.
  3. B

IVC Wrestling Tournament

They got 2nd place. Did one of the team below them have kids out?
  4. B

Hope they all win state and your in the team photo. I have no horse in the race, just a guy that...

Hope they all win state and your in the team photo. I have no horse in the race, just a guy that loves wrestling. Thanks for letting me know.
  5. B

Indian Valley vs Waynedale

Congrats to both of those teams.
  6. B

Can Albright beat Braun?
  7. B

Did not see but seen the results. No Braun? Looks like some good matches till 157? IV softer than i thought in the upper weights and or Waynedale better than expected up there. All and All I have no Horse in the race and we are D1 so I will root for both teams down to Columbus. FYI Thanks for...
  8. B

Yes they lost 4 guys from 150 up including a state placer!(zinda)
  9. B

I would be a bad judge of that. I see them twice a year and follow stats on line. Last year they won Riverside this year they were runner up. I personally think this team is really really good from 144/150 down probably better than last year! IV was very very strong from 157/165 up last year...
  10. B

That this team beat that team which beat that team which uncle cousin is the ref!!
  11. B

I do not know Dusty personally but have seen him coach and if the score is of that nature I do agree me might jump off the edge
  12. B

Those rankings are for individual state tournament. Therefore i am saying that I think IV is a better Dual team and probably does not out score those teams in tournament. Medina Buckeye beat Graham in the state Duals but did not win THEE state tournament for a matter of fact they got beat by...
  13. B

Wait a second are you saying Steubenville is a good dual team? They are extremely good at 138-144-150-157 and a good freshman at 165. I have seen them. They are far from a good team when it comes to duals. You guys are throwing around tournament and duals in the same sentence. There are great...
  14. B

True statement. I seen IV at Riverside they have a Nice team had 10 kids and was Runner up. I will not predict who will win or not but i can not see IV losing 6 of the first 7 matches. The health of both teams also will play out. I have no idea on match ups or anything like that. IV...
  15. B

Waynedale is going to Win 6 of those 7? WOW I should attend this match! 106-Braun 113-Albright 120-Abbuhl 126-Steagall 132-Hostetler 138- unsure 144-Beatty
  16. B

Tuscarawas area You pick them Playoffs week 2

1. #8 Glenoak Golden Eagles (7-4) @ #1 Lakewood St Edward Eagles (10-1) 2 . #12 Cleveland St Ignatius Wildcats (3-8) @ #4 Canton McKinley Bulldogs (8-3) 3. #9 Westerville South Wildcats (7-4) @ #1 Massillon Washington Tigers (11-0) 4. #11 North Canton Hoover Vikings in (6-5) @ #3 Green...
  17. B

Tuscarawas area You pick them Playoffs week 11

1. #13 Strongsville Mustangs (3-7) @ #4 Canton McKinley Bulldogs (7-3) 2. #16 Grove City Central Crossing Comets (4-6) @ #1 Massillon Tigers (10-0) 3. #16 New Philadelphia Quakers (6-4) @ #1 Youngstown Ursuline Fighting Irish (10-0) 4. #13 Dover Tornadoes (6-4) @ #4 Chargrin Falls Kenston...
  18. B

Tuscarawas area You pick them WEEK 10

1. 1. C.V (4-5) @ Weirton Madonna (4-3) 2. Coshocton (2-7) @ River View (0-9) 3. Carrollton (5-4) @ Minerva (0-9) 4. Claymont (3-6) @ Indian Valley (6-3) 5. New Philadelphia (6-3) @ Dover (5-4) 6. Tuslaw (2-7) @ Fairless (3-6) 7. Garaway (9-0) @ Ridgewood (7-2) 8. Massillon (9-0) @ McKinley...
  19. B

Tuscarawas area You pick them 9

1. Carrollton (5-3) @ West Branch (7-1) 2. West Muskingum (7-1) @ Coshocton (2-6) 3. Ridgewood (6-2) @ Claymont (3-5) 4. Stuebenville Central (8-0) @ C.V (4-4) 5. Lindsey WV (3-3) @ Dover (4-4) 6. Akron Manchester (1-7) @ Fairless (2-6) 7. Sandy Valley (5-3) @ Garaway (8-0) 8. Indian Valley...
  20. B

Tuscarawas area You pick them WEEK 8

1. Salem (1-6) @ Carrollton (4-3) 2. Claymont (3-4) @ S.V (4-3) 3. Coshocton (1-6) @ Crooksville (3-4) 4. Toronto (6-1) @ C.V (4-3) 5. Youngstown Boardmen (1-6) @ Dover (3-4) 6. Fairless (2-5) @ Canton South (7-0) 7. T.V (4-3) @ Garaway (7-0) 8. Ridgewood (6-1) @ Indian Valley (4-3) GOTW 9...