Search results

1. W

Beast Mode Wrestling spring 2024

Do you allow drop ins
  2. W

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

Hey buddy, if you scroll back through there’s a whole bunch of these posts already made with hundreds of comments on them….. why start another thread?
  3. W

Jr. High 3 timers

Wow! Insane! Where did Romero train? I know he went to Mechanicsburg, but did he attend a club?
  4. W

Jr. High 3 timers

Whitely got his second jr. High title- anyone else get their second?
  5. W

OAC state bout board/reception

Yes!!! Absolutely horrible!!
  6. W

Jr. High 3 timers

Any Junior high wrestlers going for their third Jr. High state title this weekend?
  7. W

Top Notch Freestyle Club

I would love to bring my son, but we live an hour away. It really starts at 3:30? I may have to pull him early from school those days.
  8. W

OAC JH District-Butler (Vandalia, OH), postponed to Sunday, 3/3/24

Oac has let new entrants in! And you are able to change weight classes! SMH!
  9. W

OAC JH District-Butler (Vandalia, OH), postponed to Sunday, 3/3/24

The registrants are able to change weight classes. I tried with my son to see if it would work or not, and it did. I changed him back to his original weight after. But I was curious. No new entrants should be allowed and no weights should be able to change. However, it’s a money grab, so I have...
  10. W

Bishop McCort to meet Graham in dual at Covelli

Anyone have the middle School lineup?
  11. W

Bishop McCort to meet Graham in dual at Covelli

They should have picked St. Ed’s for better competition… high school won’t even be close.
  12. W

First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

Will Ohl go back to 113 since Trukovich is hurt?
  13. W

Bummer. He was talented!
  14. W

Whatever happened to Ty Woods?
  15. W

Indiana Hoosier Preseason Open

I think Lester is a young or normal 8th grader too, and not a hold back. Impressive win from him!
  16. W

Youth Community Team Tournament

What good would a club team like Westshore, BTW, or Palmers do against tiny school based clubs who may only have a majority of first or second year wrestlers on the team? We are talking possible kindergartners on a team. Maybe he wants them to experience what it’s like to be on a high school...