Search results

1. S

Will you start watching the WNBA?

I don't watch the NBA or NCAA men's basketball Did I watch Iowa in the final four this year? Yes Will i watch the WNBA? No
  2. S

Howland HC Brian Stiles stepping down

May 15th and zippo.
  3. S

New Divisions 'official'

This for sure. The only thing I would like to see now is a small school public division. Still nothing to curb the dominance of privates.
  4. S

Question about club youth soccer

Yup. I get it. the more kids you bring in the more the school makes so why not be compensated? I just don't think it's helping the local kid or US soccer in general.
  5. S

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2024?

Zero chance... I have enough 'universes' on my plate
  6. S

New Divisions 'official'

Sign me up for the possible Bay v Andrews Osborne game. That's a D1/D2 game in D4. That also must clear the way for some D5s to make further runs.
  7. S

WAIT! Snyder will put out 12 more versions! You need to watch them all to see which is best!
  8. S

New Divisions 'official'

Bay has probably the clearest path of anyone. Historically they have been a cut above anyone else in north in D4. It's now or never for them. Wyoming also dropped to D4 which is interesting. The recent D2 powers like Howland, Tipp, Shawnee and some others are looking at this wondering what...
  9. S

New Divisions 'official'

Biggest movers are obviously anyone in the new D2 Also Bay to D4
  10. S

New Divisions 'official'

Of course there will be some adjustments and regions still need to be determined.... but here they are: https://www.ohsaa.org/news-media/articles/ohsaa-announces-preliminary-2024-fall-sports-divisions-and-representation
  11. S

What books are you reading 2024

The People's Game The history of football in East Germany.
  12. S

What are you watching?

I would give Shogun a 7/10. Started off good. Figured it would be a slow burn which was fine. Then it just kind of ends. Amen
  13. S

What are you watching?

Finishing Shogun this evening. Then I need some suggestions. Anyone?
  14. S

Whiplash 2014 4/10 Guess you gotta be a music person to enjoy it. skipped through most of the last 30 minutes.
  15. S

What's in your wallet?

10 different cards for different places. 1 balance. Bank card. Insurance card. Medical card that explains to people why I set off metal detectors and no, I can't take THAT off and put it in a basket. . All kept in the Superman Wallet I bought from the Warner Brothers store in Tower City...
  16. S

Teacher faces termination after calling in sick for 2 days to attend a concert in Nashville, district says

Anymore it's broken down so people don't get nearly as much. I think you cap out at 25% for sick time at most places. Also it should be noted that any place that gives PTO is expected to keep money in an escrow account to cover all that PTO at any given time. So whether you retire with 1 hour...
  17. S

Teacher faces termination after calling in sick for 2 days to attend a concert in Nashville, district says

It was shortly after that time that things changed. I worked with a guy that got around 60K. His name was Jim. We call it the Jim rule.
  18. S

What are you watching?

I'm aware. i was tempted to find the comics but just decided to watch instead.
  19. S

What are you fan-championship priorities?

I would say my sons HS team winning state but they did that. Winning goal too ;) After that it's the Guardians and then the Browns. The rest of my teams all have something of late so no worries.
  20. S

What are you watching?

Yes it is. Excellent writing.