Search results

1. B

Scholarships and Commitments

I would like to see this happen GBM 💪 🏈
  2. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

I would assume this is a "tongue in cheek" remark but I am not looking to start an argument. There is another GCL-S team that has some talented tight ends as well. Perhaps I could enlighten you if given the permission to do so. :) GBM 💪🏈
  3. B

Who wins the GMC

Coulda, shoulda woulda. If the queen had balls she would be king. Moeller is the better team for now. Anything can happen going forward. Mason is a very good program and has been for quite some time. Moe is just on another level right now. GBM 💪 ⚾
  4. B

2023 Baseball State Champs

He was pretty impressive in his second outing. GBM 💪 ⚾
  5. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

As long as the coaching staff can be objective is all that matters. No one likes to see a decision based on pedigree or outside influence. We are all looking for a great GCL-S race and may the best team deliver. Thanks for your insight. GBM 💪 🏈
  6. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

Hey ReJect, do you see D Vollmer continuing as a wildcat option or can you realistically see him under center as the every down QB? Not trying to stir anything up or be a wise guy, just trying to get your opinion. GBM 💪 🏈
  7. B

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

He is not the Principal for some time now GBM
  8. B

Wednesday April 17th Scores

Moeller 8 Elder 3 30 in a row dating back to LY GBM 💪 ⚾
  9. B

Baseball 2024

No Omar, just giving a little insight if I may. Thanks. GBM 💪 ⚾
  10. B

Baseball 2024

The kid threw 70 pitches over 7 innings. Going into the season he was probably their second best bet to throw. The Notre Dame commit who is/was their true #1 has been dealing with a wrist injury since late last year and did not pitch in the state semi or final leaving it up to Zion to carry...
  11. B

Saturday April 13th Scores

It's safe to say, they are pretty good. GBM 💪 ⚾
  12. B

Tuesday April 9th Scores

Moeller 7 St. X 1 Not very competitive at all. GBM 💪 ⚾
  13. B

Anyone? GBM 💪⚾
  14. B

Baseball 2024

No problem with me. Just let bygones be bygones. It's Good Friday Omar. 🙏 Time to put down the proverbial guns. GBM :)
  15. B

Baseball 2024

That was a rather benign response. See, you are beginning to come around. We can do this. I don't think you are as bad as people make you out to be. :) GBM (y)
  16. B

Baseball 2024

I will be your friend O. Seriously, you could use one. No more insults, no more snide remarks. I will just try my best to not offend you. GBM :)
  17. B

Baseball 2024

What's the score now? I lost track :banana: GBM 💪⚾
  18. B

Baseball 2024

That's all ya got? GBM 💪 ⚾
  19. B

Baseball 2024

Wait, it gets worse GBM 💪 ⚾
  20. B

Anybody have the "skinny" on K. Klosterman? He has not thrown yet this year. 💪 ⚾