Search results

1. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Allman, Lynch, Shertzer, Williams, Moore, Owens, Lenix if he could, who knows. Will be interesting. If they can even come close to Pringle & Fair last year that's about as good as it gets.
  2. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I know we just had a dual track meet with Glenville but couldn't find any results posted anywhere. I would have loved to have gone to that, but I'm too far away.
  3. T

Glenville

Such an embarrassment. I think you missed your true calling by being born a couple miles too south or too west, cuz you'd fit right in.
  4. T

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

Excellent point Syko. That problem solved.
  5. T

By my calculations, 1 more. Hardly a free for all. In any case what a lazy non-sporting non-competitive excuse/rationale to prevent a team like ML from bumping up. Or Kirtland, Glenville, TCC. It would be a VERY short list btw, not like you are portending.
  6. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Also can't wait for the ovation at the home opener. Too bad it's not 1st game. I don't know what but have to think there will be something.
  7. T

No takers in football, that I know of. Maybe other sports. And idk why they wouldn't just let D3 & below bump up to ANY division, not just D1. Stupid.
  8. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Mine has a little strobe that blinks orange you should see it in the dark.
  9. T

Glenville

Thank you. Wish I could have attended but I'm kinda far. Speed galore on display. Ditto too on your State Championships.
  10. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I agree with the dual threat QB but a RB playing QB who cant throw for chit is a shade or 2 above worthless. They don’t grow on trees my guy.
  11. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Case and point against St. Ed when that Notre Dame DE recruit stuffed Pringle 3 yds in the backfield on 4th and goal. That is the difference between winning and losing vs. elite teams. Athough we won anyhow, lol. :)
  12. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Not often, as in seldom. Not so much design runs but at least tuck & run more when flushed out.
  13. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

That, plus they will get all the carries we got from the QB spot last year. Speaking of which, Slaughter is a sr now he needs a couple himself to keep em honest.
  14. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Nice summary. Me personally, if Lenix isn't getting 10 carries he has to help on D. Imagine trying to block him rushing the QB on passing downs? I say this having never seen them in practice, and realize measurables aside, some kids just have a nose for the ball and some don't. Davenport is...
  15. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Him, Garner... but hard to know who participated or not. Hard to believe Hack or Lennix weren't top 3. Lennix esp. looks like a beast. So does Mitchell, Gamble, and Owens too. Hope they like to share. :)
  16. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Tanner coming back could be key, hopefully. Hopefully he and Garner both contribute significant minutes. Besides the other 2 you mention Blakely is another I am not familiar with as far as varsity-ready.
  17. T

Glenville

Idk the inner dynamics of Senate League membership they really need to be an independent. Some really interesting matchups though. 👏
  18. T

Glenville

Facts.
  19. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I like Louis too but we have a slew of playmakers at wr and rb. The lines are always where we lack depth. Who knows whatever their reasoning is but good luck to both - lest we meet again. ;)
  20. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Yes, hard to make observations but here are a few: Good to see a Mitchell sighting - been under the radar but obviously working hard. Owens placed #1 as a soph. Lemon is blowing up and getting D1 offers now. Fair has beefed up which should help the o-line. Ditto McConnell - could see him as...