Search results

1. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/uscp-drug-investigation Awaiting DNA testing from the baggie but somehow that did not seem relevant to the White House discovery of like drug. I guess Hunter does not work in the Capitol building.
  2. G

Football Weather

Having watched last nights Chiefs/Dolphins game last night got me to thinking about weather for HS football. We know there are limits to heat as many games this past year were pushed to later start times or played on Saturday morning to avoid heat but what about the cold. Is -3 actually...
  3. G

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

I know, I know, I told a couple of posters I was taking a break from Yappi but I just thought it time to get this thread started for our CBC schools and not let the OHC little brother get the upper hand, :ROFLMAO: :banana: . I saw a lot of success last year in the conference. Great job by the...
  4. G

Senior Night

Here we are at week 10 and I would guess there are a lot Sr. Nights happening this week. Wow, time flies. In my day it was walking out to the 50 by yourself and getting your picture taken for the yearbook, no parents. Got some memories from that game and one of them was from a lineman we...
  5. G

Pre Game Music

Here we go, week one is here and that brings some of the most interesting music for pre game warmups to be heard. What the hell, lol? Some of this stuff has no heart just words and scratch. Kids today crack me up and its funny seeing them dance around on the field with some of this shiz...
  6. G

Division IV 2023

It's early...really early but who are the teams to look out for in 2023? Obviously, Ginnville Football Academy is the favorite to repeat and this should not be turned into a why are the DIV school to begin with as that has been beaten to death on another thread. Prefer to get a sense of other...
  7. G

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2023

I know there is chatter on the OHC thread (CBC little brother, :ROFLMAO: ) that includes the CBC and some, and me, were wondering if there is a 2023 CBC Thread. Maybe there is but I am tired of searching or just too ignorant on how to search properly OR maybe I cannot raed rihgt. In any event...
  8. G

Well Known Member

I looked at my Yappi name and see that I am a Well Known Member. I dont know what that means, how I got it, if its good, bad or a tag for someone with too much time on their hands. I have determined many of you know one another and good or bad have had some very interesting discussions with...
  9. G

Scouting

I am curious to how many teams still use scouts at games. I had a good conversation with my friend last night that is still a scout for a HS but he says its a dying or dead breed and Hudl has basically replaced the scout. He said at one time there was a scout row at the top of stands but now...
  10. G

Game Statistics

I love the numbers of the game and looking at the conference sites to gather that data. Always nice to show up to a game and have an idea of who are the players. I know there are conferences in my area that use a similar format to record game statistics, which they post, and hats off to...
  11. G

Why a 10 game season?

I love football more than anyone I know, I live for HS games and wish I could see more. Seeing kids play the game for the love of it and for those that will excel in the future. Just to see a kid in HS that goes on to college and/or NFL is amazing to say, "I saw that kid in HS" or a kid that...