Search results

1. G

Vice President Kamala Harris Drops The F-Bomb

Was your answer in Post 28, 30, 40, 42, 53, 54, 57, 62, 65, 70, 161, 162 or 164? Asking for a friend.
  2. G

Lying liberal leads

I am in no way attacking you or misrepresenting you, that you did that all by yourself. I do LOVE the example A or B. It what fashion? A: weapon platforms, infrastructure, environmental, deployments, etc. or B: personnel, recruitment, deployments, dependent medical care, etc. In no way...
  3. G

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

Oh my, LELL, how many of the AC players were Srs? Your Tribe has much to replace maybe more than others on the JV side of the CBC. I give it to NU with the Lakers beating the odds for second while the Braves and the Gramcons battle it out for third. BL, nice field and NW, hmm. I see London...
  4. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

There is no honor amongst thieves.
  5. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

LOL. That is funny you say that. A Crimial Justice Prof, former cop, and I were talking and he told me a story of a drug interdication traffic stop that occured. The people did not have drugs on them but had thousands of dollars in cash. When questioned, they stated they stole it from a drug...
  6. G

Vice President Kamala Harris Drops The F-Bomb

That was a good documentary. I found myself pulling for those kids and yes, I get what you are saying. IMO, I have no problem with the VPOTUS saying the F word as much I had with Trump calling countries a S Hole. At least that made them real. Yet words do not offend me...I get it. However...
  7. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

OMG, Trump again? can you have another argument? The problem is with ILLEGIAL narcotics showing up in the WH and capitol. Maybe if a bomb blew up in either, you'd get the point. There is a security issue.
  8. G

Lying liberal leads

Hmm. Interesting thought.
  9. G

Lying liberal leads

Outstanding!!! Good luck today.
  10. G

Lying liberal leads

Soooo, maybe you need to go to another site and debate with like minds. There, I fixed it for you, no muss no fuss.
  11. G

Lying liberal leads

Hey you old gezzer, grandpa, lol. You and the Mrs, enjoy the game and watching your grand daughter.
  12. G

Lying liberal leads

Please, give your masculine insight to us geezers that don't understand. Are you going to coin, straw man, as your talking point when talking about women? Maybe you should give us a definition of straw man without your Google research or Wiki definition. Research is unbiased and defended with...
  13. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

Would you know the difference between coke and anthrax? Would you know the difference if you were injected with Po-210 or just have common flu symptoms? No matter how you shake it, this is a breach of security.
  14. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

OMG, you are an idiot!!! You know that dogs are present at all entrances of the Capitol and WH, right? You do know that a dog trained for narcotics is not trained for explosives, right? If one can smuggle a gram of coke into a sensitive area, what prevents someone smuggling in grams of an...
  15. G

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Ugh... I see your point but will have to disagree to an extent of your post and not the DA being tied to that piece of shizz Soros. Does it matter a white/black teenager or even a teenager. Las Vegas is kind of ringing a bell here. I may not be as well versed in CRT or really understanding...
  16. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

As much as I like that post and giggle, this raises serious questions as to the security of our elected officials (like them or not). I know I poke at Slappy but WTF is going on here? This ain't a Biden or Trump thing, this is a security thing. There should be ZERO breeches.
  17. G

Look at you being a Constitutional Lawyer, without cause of justification or cause of intelligence... Maybe you could be part of the SCOTUS packing agenda and limit the amount of free speech given to every American.... Maybe you should politic to shut down Yappi since many posts are not within...
  18. G

Cocaine in the Capitol

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/uscp-drug-investigation Awaiting DNA testing from the baggie but somehow that did not seem relevant to the White House discovery of like drug. I guess Hunter does not work in the Capitol building.
  19. G