Recent content by y2h

1. y2h

KC Kicker PRO-Family commencement speech at a catholic university....NFL/Kansas City Chiefs have a problem with speech..

The best is the single women trying to claim Father's Day 😂
  2. y2h

KC Kicker PRO-Family commencement speech at a catholic university....NFL/Kansas City Chiefs have a problem with speech..

That's what's so funny about leftist boycotts. They almost always backfire and make the target more profitable than before.
  3. y2h

The critique isn't the problem, the misrepresentation of what he said is the problem.
  4. y2h

The NFL and its players were being raked over the coals for supporting a false narrative. The false narrative in this case is what its being reported Butker said.
  5. y2h

Election Results are Always Correct

You guys never learn. Please keep it up.
  6. y2h

Election Results are Always Correct

Because the left has never challenged election results 🤔
  7. y2h

AOC vs MTG Catfight

The left wants to remake us into the USSR...exactly what compromise do you want?
  8. y2h

AOC vs MTG Catfight

So her eyelashes are in the way...
  9. y2h

AOC vs MTG Catfight

Garland...the head of Justice...which is involved in a farcical trial against a presidential candidate. Yeah no connection whatsoever.
  10. y2h

AOC vs MTG Catfight

Modern society, largely built by the left.
  11. y2h

Lying liberal leads

The UFL
  12. y2h

Lying liberal leads

The same reason they attack sources rather than the message.
  13. y2h

Lying liberal leads

And no atheists in foxholes...
  14. y2h

Lying liberal leads

Yes Butker himself did... "I’m on this stage today, able to be the man that I am, because I have a wife who leans into her vocation. I’m beyond blessed with the many talents God has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class...