Recent content by World breaker hulk 282

1. W

Glenville

Well you must not have done much lifting in your days He will be at OSU real soon. We will see his squats then. Lot of influencers use fake weights If you know much about lifting a lot is questionable That’s why I asked opinion. That’s a ton of weight for 7 at that height and weight...
  2. W

Glenville

Since we have Massillon guys in here and this threads getting most views. What’s your thoughts on Hoban LB going to OSU . In this video? I’m with the guy reviewing the video. Bar not bending , dude jogging with the weight. And poster didn’t even know correct weight. Plus on his up the...
  3. W

Glenville

4. W

2024 Toledo Central Catholic Football

I actually like that to happen, but it should come with a stipulation that if you choose to move up to D-1 ! You must stay for at least one or two years! You have a great senior class move up and then go hide back to your depths! Doesn’t seem fair to get to choose up for just a year! Make it at...
  5. W

Glenville

Every dog had its day
  6. W

Glenville

And I totally agree! It’s what’s best for your own sons and daughters! That’s why I am a huge advocate for school choice! Where your tax dollars Follow your child’s education. I am just being honest and having dialogue that every action has consequences. But in the end if you’re a parent you...
  7. W

Glenville

So I’ll take that as admission We can debate catholic school education With a sports program at a later date. I’m a fan of Glenville football at the school It helps the kids. But it does decimate other senate schools. Some are D-1 and barely field a team. Losing is culture. But the...
  8. W

Glenville

Because Ginn and err Glenville is a Cleveland school and must play the other city schools, that’s how it was set up. But rules are to be broken. As great as Glenville is. They do so much damage to other Cleveland schools. Robbing them of team pride and opportunity to win. Their best players...
  9. W

Glenville

Who is this quarterback that you keep referring to? Just say his name? Is it Tomlinson? Where’s he from , a little back story would be great. Don’t like trying to read tea leaves
  10. W

Glenville

Glenville is not getting a transfer qb this year. They are set at qb for at least 3 years! Glenville lost a lot but returns a lot as all good programs do! Easy favorites to repeat D-4 Avon St Ed’s One of olgytany schools Hoban That’s a nice schedule Not sure how they got 4 non conference...
  11. W

2024 St. Edward Football

Glenville will be loaded but like Ed’s they lost a lot! Quarterback Kent state( I think) Two Ohio state recruits. And the toughest Running Back (physically tough) I’ve seen in quite a while. Plus skill. But they have plenty to reload.
  12. W

2024 St. Edward Football

Still need 5 lineman in starting rotation and 2 tightends on occasion ! You are only as good as your weakest link! But St Ed’s is blessed with one of the best offensive line coaches in Ohio! Can’t win todays games with yesterdays scores. Need Dudes! But it will be a young line. I’m...
  13. W

2024 St. Edward Football

The cupboards are not bare, lost 10 D-1 / D1AA Student athletes from last years state title team. But the still have 4 kids with D-1 offers! Now that Wilhelm picked up 3 offers. So two offensive players Brandon white RB and a Wilhelm a lineman . Two defensive players as well in Gregory LB...
  14. W

2024 St. Edward Football

This is video of them winning state title last year. Smaller sized kids but dang some slippery Rb And hitters.
  15. W

2024 St. Edward Football

Congratulations