Recent content by Valleyviewer171

1. V

Looking for 100 level tickets for Semis and Finals!

I have two in section 131
  2. V

Selling my tickets ( two in section 131)

Hi all. My tickets are still available. I am not good at using this platform. Text if interested. 3309884679
  3. V

I still have yhem

I still have yhem
  4. V

Selling my tickets ( two in section 131)

I have two tickets for sale. Section 131, row K, seats 22 and 23.
  5. V

I'm looking for State tickets- Girls end

I'm taking my daughter down to watch the whole tournament, but as an added bonus, our school got a young lady to Columbus!! Does anyone have a couple tickets on the ladies end for sale?
  6. V

Looking to sell 4 state tickets

Are these tickets still available?
  7. V

30x30 Mat For Sale

Any pics?
  8. V

WCAL Football 2023

Will rain play a factor? Will Chippewa pull off what would be the biggest upset in decades? Does anyone think it's possible to have two regional Champs from the same league (Not named the MAC)?
  9. V

WCAL Football 2023

Anyone know where to find past results of league play, along with individual accolades? Is there a site or anything?
  10. V

WCAL Football 2023

I've seen most teams in the league this year, and the 'Cats are the best. (I have not seen Dalton yet) One thing I noticed about Norwaynes team was their size. It seemed like every kid on their team knew their way around a weight room. Was happy to see my Huskies get their first win!!
  11. V

Looking to buy used mats

I'm admittedly cheap, so less than $500. (I know that doesn't go far, but the wife doesn't agree).
  12. V

Looking to buy used mats

I did not.
  13. V

Section upsets/surprises

Top seed Miller (Chippewa) didnt make weight. Spreng (Loudonville) returning district runner-up out before the tournament due to injury
  14. V

Section upsets/surprises

Let's hear them. Division III Sectional at West Salem Northwestern has 15 scratches. Some seed able kids.
  15. V

Looking to buy used mats

I'm looking to buy some used wrestling mats for my home. My daughter wants to get into wrestling (yes!!!) and I would like to roll around here at home to teach her some of the basics before cutting her loose at a practice. Any leads would be great!!! Looking for at least 10x10.