Recent content by TigerPaw

1. T

Glenville

Glenville has an awesome track program. They have for a very long time.
  2. T

Glenville

Absolutely. Another thing I give Moore ALOT of credit for. Others in the past have too but he walks the walk more than any since I’ve been following us. Back then we didn’t even want long term guys who were fully invested, so naturally they weren’t.
  3. T

Glenville

It is not the end all be all but Massillon takes ALOT of pride in sending players to the next level. Not just the blue chippers that everyone wants but smaller schools too. Alot of people do alot of work to make it so, and is a point of emphasis w/in the program. Kudos to Glenville and anyone...
  4. T

Glenville

It is interesting, in that there is no clear consistent dominant program. Hoban of a few years ago may have jumped after the 3-peat. But D2 has had 4 different champs in the past 4 years, and the 5th (Avon) is my pre-season #1. That is pretty good parity. I say keep it the way it is. Now if...
  5. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Agreed on Vito. With his length & size I see him more outside than inside. Similar to Woullard. I go back to Lenix. Don't know how he feels so no offense to him or anyone, but between him, Mitchell, Gamble, and Owens, that is just way too much size & talent to go underutilized sharing one...
  6. T

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

The only thing the D1 champ can win is best team in D1. Claim is something different. I respect St. Ed alot but I don't see St. Ed fans claiming to be the best team last year because they were not. And every poll state or national reflected it. Without looking Hoban or LaSalle may have had a...
  7. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Allman, Lynch, Shertzer, Williams, Moore, Owens, Lenix if he could, who knows. Will be interesting. If they can even come close to Pringle & Fair last year that's about as good as it gets.
  8. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I know we just had a dual track meet with Glenville but couldn't find any results posted anywhere. I would have loved to have gone to that, but I'm too far away.
  9. T

Glenville

Such an embarrassment. I think you missed your true calling by being born a couple miles too south or too west, cuz you'd fit right in.
  10. T

Excellent point Syko. That problem solved.
  11. T

By my calculations, 1 more. Hardly a free for all. In any case what a lazy non-sporting non-competitive excuse/rationale to prevent a team like ML from bumping up. Or Kirtland, Glenville, TCC. It would be a VERY short list btw, not like you are portending.
  12. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Also can't wait for the ovation at the home opener. Too bad it's not 1st game. I don't know what but have to think there will be something.
  13. T

No takers in football, that I know of. Maybe other sports. And idk why they wouldn't just let D3 & below bump up to ANY division, not just D1. Stupid.
  14. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Mine has a little strobe that blinks orange you should see it in the dark.
  15. T

Glenville

Thank you. Wish I could have attended but I'm kinda far. Speed galore on display. Ditto too on your State Championships.