Recent content by Sykotyk

1. Sykotyk

Will you start watching the WNBA?

It honestly was the better league but the NBA was backing the WNBA so it won the women's basketball war.
  2. Sykotyk

Gas prices 2024

Funny that right now around Youngstown, diesel is cheaper than gasoline. And it feels like it's been at least a decade or more since that was the case.
  3. Sykotyk

How is the “NightLife” in Ohio???

"Night life?" There's deer everywhere. Be careful driving.
  4. Sykotyk

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

Another option would be a 'one in-one out' option. If a team jumps up to your division, the lowest enrollment # team can choose to be the highest enrollment # team in the next lower division. If a team jumps multiple divisions, it just chain reacts down with the lowest getting the option to drop...
  5. Sykotyk

The problem is not knowing you're having that once a generation season until you actually have the once a generation season.
  6. Sykotyk

Will you start watching the WNBA?

The 'old stars' of women's basketball seem really salty that she's getting so much hype compared to them who may or may not be better than Clark. But, this graph really grabs your attention when you question whether she's worthy of the hype:
  7. Sykotyk

You'd do regions after teams decide to opt-up.
  8. Sykotyk

The user I had quoted postulated a reason someone may have voted against this initiative was because a kid could take advantage of the death or incarceration of a parent that was no longer in their life. As if some kid wanting to switch schools just waited and waited and then heard the untimely...
  9. Sykotyk

If you're worried about a kid taking advantage of their deadbeat parent's death or incarceration to jump schools you've got far bigger problems. I don't think we need kids to have to prove their parents loved them.
  10. Sykotyk

Streaming Services

Only got MLS Season Pass last year on Apple but never signed up for just AppleTV. Right now, surprisingly, I only have Prime, and that's because I just have prime for the free shipping tied into the streaming. Otherwise, I'd be down to nothing. I just really hasn't watched much TV the past few...
  11. Sykotyk

No Mow May

On the lowest setting, too, huh? Basically making grass glitter at that point.
  12. Sykotyk

Central Ohio bar raises entry age to 30 on weekends

Don't think they even needed the age restriction. Just the 'cash only' cover would keep much of the <30 crowd away.
  13. Sykotyk

What are you watching?

UFL Michigan at DC. Not a great one today
  14. Sykotyk

Memes, funny picture thread

15. Sykotyk

No Mow May

My backyard is still way too wet to mow but it's not growing enough to matter. The front yard though has been mowed twice already. If I waited until June it'd be knee high