Recent content by sprtsfan

1. S

2024 VASJ Vikings Football **Official Thread**

The Vikes head to Erie to take on McDowell week 6 this year.
  2. S

Once again, your sources are wrong.
  3. S

I wouldn't call John Hay and Youngstown East cancellations. If you complete the contract and don't want to renew, that's fair. Both of those scores heavily favored the Vikings. Mooney is the only cancellation (Mooney backing out). They had an agreement with VASJ for a 2-year deal. The Vikes...
  4. S

URSULINE & MOONEY PROJECTIONS/DISCUSSIONS 2024

That’s a question for Mooney. VASJ still wants this game to happen. Can anyone confirm that the Mooney/Beaver Area game is officially off?
  5. S

It's my understanding that VASJ and Mooney agreed to a 2 year deal for '23 and '24 with the first being in Youngstown and this year in Cleveland. Mooney is attempting to back out of that game and schedule the team from PA. It looks as though they may have had their dates mixed up, as Ohio and...
  6. S

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

Week 2 Beaver Area vs. Mooney, misunderstanding like Friday/Saturday game or misunderstanding like, wrong weekends??
  7. S

This is true. Mooney backed out and is playing a PA team. Very disappointing, Joes/Mooney tradition was a good one to have back on the schedule.
  8. S

Respectfully, (and congratulations on the back-to-back state titles!!) NOBODY on this thread cares about how DeSales is going to look going into next year except for the outsider who seems to spend an unhealthy amount of time obsessing about Jeff Rotsky. Ironically, Rotsky spends exactly 0% of...
  9. S

A bit dramatic :rolleyes: jeez And still no points for originality, you used the same exact line in a Lake Catholic thread two years ago. If this guy haunts you so much, you have to get some new material!! GO VIKINGS!!
  10. S

I checked with the judges and...sorry guys, zero points so far for originality. To answer your question, MAYBE, the Diocese KNOWS more than you THINK you know 🤔 But if I had to guess, it would be 1. You've never actually met the man and/or 2. You're going off stories that have been told to you...
  11. S

I see it only took you 3 posts to get to the real reason you came on this thread. Same boring narrative. Glad to see you're still pounding the same old drum.
  12. S

VASJ uses a new locker room in the former tech building. The visitors use a large locker room attached to the rear of the school. Good set up.
  13. S

Mentor Football 2024

Whoa!! This is a Mentor Football thread, not Lake Catholic Lacrosse. Let's keep this clean!!
  14. S

Mentor Football 2024

Lake won’t even schedule Walsh or VASJ anymore, but they want to play D1 Mentor?